Little bit of an Update...its almost finished

Got around to buying a motocell lightweight lithium battery, some Motul 800 oil and coolant.
Put all that in and fired her up. (it starts thank god) It was running a bit rough but then cleared up. It must of still had some oil in the inlet and exhaust but once that burnt off it revved out cleanly. Before that it was bogging a little and had me bit concerned.

Unfortunately noticed a big oil leak dripping down the side of the rear bank of cylinders. Traced the source and it was coming from the rocker cover gasket...it must of got pinched when the covers went on and was not sitting flush. Called up Dean at Dynoverx and dropped the bike down and he fixed the issue for me.

I thought while it was down there i might as well get him to put it on the dyno and pull a few power runs just to make sure it was running well and had no issues under load and high rpms.

I was quite happy with the results i wasn't expecting heaps as these motors are not a power house but its more than enough.

Dean tells me his dyno reads a bit low but mentioned that it made really good power for a stock bike (slip-on and Race MAP) The only other ape that has made more on his dyno apparently had quite a bit of $$$ spent on it for only marginally better results. All in all happy with the fact that the bike is running well and there are no issues with the power delivery and the A/F ratios are all good in the upper rev range.

158hp