Thread: G'day.

G'day.

Hey everyone, my name is Dylan. My mate Mouse recommended this app to me for tips and hints. I have done one and a half track days, (yesterday got washed out). I ride a ZX10R '09. Looking to put a Annitori Quickshifter QS Pro on and upgrade my brakes before my next track day.

Cheers!

Hey Dylan

Any friend of Mouse is more than welcome! Hope to catch you at a track day soon. If you have any questions, please just feel free to ask away
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Welcome mate

Welcome Dylan!

Post up some pics of your 10R!

Howdy Dylan. Can't go wrong with a QS, I think Marshy still sells em too ;-)

Is the quickshifter easy to install and do you have one for my model? Thanks for the warm welcome! Booking 6th May on Thursday.

Good to see you joined TT, these guys will look after you!

Hey Dylan!
    Pretty sure Leezx10r has installed an Annitori on his bike without too much trouble.... Lee?
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by zx10kawa89 View Post
    Is the quickshifter easy to install and do you have one for my model? Thanks for the warm welcome! Booking 6th May on Thursday.
    Yeah, it's fairly straightforward to install, and it comes with pretty detailed instructions. If you get stuck, I can help out

You'll need a shorter shift rod, which for your bike is 115mm. We have everything in stock, so whenever you're ready, just order here: http://superbikesource.com.au/produc...ckshifter.html
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thanks Marshy, will order in about 2 weeks, see if I can cut a few more seconds off

Thread Information