Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
So the instruction was ok? Worth the $$$?
I did Moto dna on the south a few mths back, the video footage and instruction was tops was the 1st time Id seen my self ride. Pre cameras allowed at SMSP.
I think it was slightly better than CSS, level 3 anyway. Definitely less "formal" but much more tailored
I really liked the south. (On a 600)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I fully rate bernie hattons trading/ride days. The instruction are so more relax and easy to understand. The fact that bernie will show you a video of the new drill/technique then you get a crack at just going over that drill gives you massive confidence learning the techniques.
I found that CSSB was great but more tailored to road riding verses the track orientated coaching you receive from bernie. The super bike is very structured and very rigid. This meant if you hadn't quite picked up the new drill, they wouldn't wait for you. Still a very good product, and you get a free lunch haha bernie also offers a free lunch and if you get the chance to go to the farm with bernie, do it!!

Moto DNA is rubbish. Was deadset a waste of time, money and a day off work. Missing whole sessions because they didn't have an ambulance on stand by further annoyed the heck of me. My miss's also went to the Moto DNA and gained nothing except the experience of riding on a track.

So bernie hatton and the CSSB are highly reccomended, how ever with Moto DNA I would stay well away from if you value your money!
Just my two cents worth.