Thread: zx10r ktrc switchgear connectors

zx10r ktrc switchgear connectors

Hi guys, hope someone can help me out.
    I am looking for a set of the OEM KTRC (traction control) connectors for my 2013 ZX10R. (Pics below)
    Anyone have a clue where I can find part numbers etc
    Cheers
    Lee

your best bet will be the wreckers or Kawasaki themselves.

If you mean just the connectors, google search for automotive connectors (I did this recently looking for the dash plug for the 899). There's a heap of suppliers, and many of the plugs are 'standard'. Eg that two-pin plug looks very common, and the other ?six? pin plug also looks very familiar.

Come to think of it, I've probably got both here. I've got several donor looms that are contributing plugs to projects. I'd be surprised if I didn't have ones that fit. Got a pic of the inside/pin layout?
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    If you mean just the connectors, google search for automotive connectors (I did this recently looking for the dash plug for the 899). There's a heap of suppliers, and many of the plugs are 'standard'. Eg that two-pin plug looks very common, and the other ?six? pin plug also looks very familiar.

Come to think of it, I've probably got both here. I've got several donor looms that are contributing plugs to projects. I'd be surprised if I didn't have ones that fit. Got a pic of the inside/pin layout?
    Thanks Marshy. I plan on pulling the plugs to have a look inside at pins etc, & get some measurements.
    Thanks for the tip mate, will give you a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnalian View Post
    thanks for the link Jamie , plenty to choose from there. I was looking to make up some exhaust servo eliminators for the 600rr but have been using the servos as donor plugs / connectors.
    Cbr 600rr 07 track

Thread Information