Thread: Rsv4 quick action throttle options ?

Rsv4 quick action throttle options ?

Hey,
    I'm looking at getting a quick action throttle on my rsv4. From what I've read the domino MX2 appears to be the most recommended. Any issues with these to be aware of? Any other brands / options worth a look at?

I pretty sure there comparable with the APRC?

Cheers Luke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just steer clear of the MotionPro (waaay too wide) and you'll be right. I use.... ummm... I'll check the name in a bit. I like it though!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Hey Nick, what do you mean about way to wide? I use MP on both bikes - love em. Just find my hands gear torn up from the grips but the hands are getting stronger now after the blisters

Robby moto was also thrown up on a FB post I made. ?

I have an Active on mine. Very nice. Something like this: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorc...n-throttle-kit

The MP I had on a gixxer was so 'wide' on the clipon (ie it took up a heap of space) that I didn't have enough room for the brake, switchblock etc.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Ahh right - no dramas using it on the RSV4 (both bikes)

Ordered the motion pro off AF1 last week should arrive soon, hopefully fit it up before the 17th

Thread Information