Thread: Versah SRJL

Versah SRJL

Is there anywhere locally to purchase these. Have used Kurvey Girl in the past but need them by the St George weekend.

Dammit, if you'd told me a couple of days ago I could've added them to my order. I just ordered a couple of Ape sets from kurveygirl. Via my shipito box, I'll have them here in about 3 days all up.

AFAIK, Supercheap import Vesrah, but only the RJL, not the SRJL.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Dammit, if you'd told me a couple of days ago I could've added them to my order. I just ordered a couple of Ape sets from kurveygirl. Via my shipito box, I'll have them here in about 3 days all up.

AFAIK, Supercheap import Vesrah, but only the RJL, not the SRJL.
    DOH! Any thoughts. Might go OEM. What about Brembo on OEM discs???

Actually, I could still get them... mine are sitting in Los Angeles, waiting to ship here (overnight). I can wait a couple of days for KG to send yours to LA, then ship them here.

If you want to do this, just order via KG (she is very quick to deliver to LA - normal shipping is fine) and get them sent to:

Nick Marsh
    3501 Jack Northrop Ave
    Suite #D3146
    Hawthorne, CA 90250

You're a legend Nick. I'll do just that. Will also organise a Bridgie rear from you too. Thanks mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information