Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
You were sayin it had less powa than those scary Nazi chariots ... So just smootha & fasta thru the corners?
Hey Rick, yeah, it's definitely less power than the german messerschmitts. But because of the V4 configuration, it puts more of the fewer ponies down more easily, so the difference isn't as much as the on-paper difference. Interestingly, the more people I speak to about both bikes, the more people fall clearly into either the BMW or the Aprilia camps! People that really love the Beemer are left unmoved by the Ape, and people that love the Ape don't at all care for the Beemer. They are equally fast, but just go about their performance in markedly different ways. Think Ferrari versus Nissan GTR, or HSV versus WRX. Equal but very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Nice one Nick APX is easy, you dont need anyone or any special tricks to change stuff - its all in the manual

They are easier than the normal road bike, because theres less bullshit to go wrong and less stupid red light errors that the Magnetti has

They are good bikes - like you said, different above 9/10k!
Thanks Kris. I was flying blind, without the manual, so I missed the bit about IP addresses (most of it was intuitive anyway). Liam sent me the manual later yesterday, so I'll have a play with it over the next few days. There's no GPS module tho, do you have one? It'd be useful for data analysis, as the Aprilia software looks extremely comprehensive!