US bikes don't need an immobiliser by law but we and most of Europe does.

I have the woodcraft on one Ninja 250 and the other I made up the kill switch mod component myself ... identical wiring to the woodcraft, but the woodcraft is nicer. These bike were before immobilisers were mandated so it isn't an issue.

I also have the woodcraft for the 2008 R6 ... I am going to flash it with FlashTune (one day) to flash out the immobiliser capability and I'm pretty confident it will then work. Flash Tune says that their package for the ZX6 also removes the immobiliser.

I wouldn't have thought that bike manufacturers make completely different harnesses or physical ECU's for their bikes by country. Rather it's just software they chose to enable in them. I spoke with Woodcraft directly re the R6 and they were pretty confident it should work, give them a call re the ZX6.

I note that FT don't seem to make different versions of their systems for US and non US.

Anyway what do I know ... my 2 cents. I really like the one switch, I put Anderson connectors on my batteries so that and the end of the day I just disconnect and no parasitic drain on the lithium batteries.