Thread: Sydney Bike Show

Sydney Bike Show

Hey guys, i'm heading along on Saturday with a few mates to check out the bikes, stalls and near naked ladies followed by a few beers.

We're meeting at 11am, give me a shout if you wanna join us.

http://www.troybaylissevents.com/syd...torcycle-show/

2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

IIRC the Honda stand is the best one for girls .. About all I can contribute here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

so, friends, bikes, attractive women and beers...sounds like my kind of movie

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    IIRC the Honda stand is the best one for girls .. About all I can contribute here
    The most valuable contribution of all

Quote Originally Posted by Slickaz View Post
    so, friends, bikes, attractive women and beers...sounds like my kind of movie
    Agreed!!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

who else is going on saturday? on the website it says, 5$ for motorcycle parking on the street. Is this going to be a safe option? given all the bikes that are going to be there? and all the attention theyll be getting?

Don't know mate I'm getting the train so I can drink!

There's a group of us meeting at 12.30pm outside....
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

Thread Information