Thread: RSV4,

RSV4,

Dave Ward at Moto Italia can now sell 2015 RSV4's direct at a great price. Just a heads up for anybody looking for one. Marshy , delete this if this causes any probs

No problems Kimbo! Except now that I have a competitive advantage, I'd kinda like to keep it that way So nobody who I'm racing against buy one, ok?!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

So what's "a great price"?

$22500, without rego

Not too sure about Dave ward... Everyone raves on about him being so good ... And everytimr I go in there .. I end up spending almost double what I've been told it will cost me..
    22500 without rego.. And prob every single other fee that he'd hit u up with .. Prob end up more like 30k with him

Gee, Sorry to hear that Button. My 3 Aprilias go to him. Been using him since 2010 when I got my first RSV4. Had a problem with my 10 model at PI. Fitted me in the day after I got home and fixed it, no charge , Helped me when I had problems with my 15 model in Darwin . Dealer wanted to charge me $35 for a Caponord oil filter, and $96 for a clutch lever . Got them way cheaper of Dave. Was out there the other day picking up new Aprilia Aust[ Cruciata ]fairings that he ordered for me. had 6 other RSV4's there being serviced. So I have found the opposite

I just got a few parts.. Which he said would be $100.. Then he said $130..
    Then by they time they reached my house he'd charged out $176 to my card... This was only a few days ago... Parts were a race sump gasket.. (Which af1 sell for $35) and an oil hose .. Which for $130 was a stretch ... I shoulda just bout a hose from Pirtek or so where.. That was this week.. And the 2 other times I've been there it's sadly been much the same story ... He has always been helpful and seems to kno his stuff tho .. But I'll b getting into cbm( aprilia dealer in gong) for parts now I think... Sick of being ripped off

Yep , I understand. I get lots of stuff from AF1. extremely happy with them , though if the costs are close , I use Dave. Some of the prices Ape Oz charge are stupid , but others are close, A mate has just purchased an RSV4 from a northside dealer for the same price no rego, I tried when I got my 15 model to get it delivered to Dave , but had to go through a dealer. He can now sell them and that's the total cost .

I highly recommend Thomas and Carl at Road and Circuit. They are an Aprilia service centre, so can get any parts etc. And they do great dyno work. Even though it's a long hike for me, I still take my bikes there if they need tuning. As Kimbo says, sometimes the stuff in Oz is a squillion dollars compared to the USA, but other times it's the same or even much cheaper here. For anything significant, it's well worth asking for a price from Thomas (or Dave or whoever locally) first, as I've been blown away sometimes by how cheap stuff is here. Other times it's worth getting it from overseas.

Whereis road and circuit marshy??

Quote Originally Posted by Button699 View Post
    Whereis road and circuit marshy??
    Moorebank. http://www.roadandcircuit.com.au

I'm not affiliated in any way, I just am impressed by their service. I helped out Thomas Bryden (the front-of-shop guy, who races in FX in 600s) with some R6 parts when he had a big off. In turn, they looked after me tuning my R6, and anytime I need Aprilia parts or access to the Aprilia workshop computer.

+1 for Thomas. Upstanding guy. Had a bit to do with him at the track and a few of the boys I know take their bikes to him to get Jizzed.
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Thread Information