What a fantastic weekends racing, full of ups and downs..

Managed to knock off a heap on my lap times for some reason i still do not understand as i didnt feel i was doing anything radically different but down from low 107s to 104.7 !! Got a pole in clubsport and while the tyre was fresh managed to have a great race or 2 with Nick, thoroughly enjoyed myself.. In 600's I was on the front row all day and was just enjoying myself Ended Sat in 2nd place in clubsport and also 2nd in 600 open..

Sunday I was the 1st qualifier and just as i got out onto the track ( 1st one out ) it started to rain, so even though i was on a brand new tyre I just hammered it for as long as i could, and we managed to get into 2nd place for the start, you should have seen the teams faces top result..

As for the race, we ran around 4th , 5th and 6th all day, there were some big crashes, rain, oil..... everything !! I crashed on oil ( but not on the corner where it was but hte next one ) picked it up and continued and finally ran up the back of a gixxer on the start finish straight when he missed a gear.. luckily I got the scrunchie to the team over the wall so didnt lose much time..

We finished 2nd in 600's and 5th overall

Bit sore, bikes not too bad, now back at work :(

stu