Thread: Howdy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers guys.

It's been too long. I've done 2 TDs in the last 3 years!

Bought a track bike on the weekend & now trying to get a spot in green Dec 17 or 18.

What's with SU not having a wait list? I've been told to check the booking calendar every day to see if a spot has become available. I could go ahead & book in red but I don't want to be "that guy" in everyone's way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Bought a track bike on the weekend & now trying to get a spot in green Dec 17 or 18.
    Pics, please!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    What's with SU not having a wait list? I've been told to check the booking calendar every day to see if a spot has become available.
    I thought it was a shit idea at first, but now it's grown on me. The keener you are for a spot, the more likely you are to get it. They simply release a spot back to the website when someone cancels, so by refreshing the webpage (every 5 secs, all day) you'll be the first in line to grab any vacancies! That said, on the two occasions I've done this, I've only seen spots in red and white appear, never yellow or green. Of course, as soon as a red spot came up I stopped looking, so it's hardly representative. Just my limited experience.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information