Thread: Howdy

Howdy

Good evening all.

I think I've seen you blokes some place before?

I've been in the wilderness riding dirt bikes & doing "spirited" touring.

It's time to get back on the track..... if only I could book a day at EC. Shit they fill up quickly these days.

See ya round

Welcome Dunno. Hows things mate?
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Hey Dunno! Nice to have you here

It's about time you got back on a track bike. Still got one or two squirreled away in the garage?
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Cheers guys.

It's been too long. I've done 2 TDs in the last 3 years!

Bought a track bike on the weekend & now trying to get a spot in green Dec 17 or 18.

What's with SU not having a wait list? I've been told to check the booking calendar every day to see if a spot has become available. I could go ahead & book in red but I don't want to be "that guy" in everyone's way.

Welcome back Paul. What bike mate. Whatcha get Whatcha get Whatcha get Whatcha get!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Bought a track bike on the weekend & now trying to get a spot in green Dec 17 or 18.
    Pics, please!!

What's with SU not having a wait list? I've been told to check the booking calendar every day to see if a spot has become available.
    I thought it was a shit idea at first, but now it's grown on me. The keener you are for a spot, the more likely you are to get it. They simply release a spot back to the website when someone cancels, so by refreshing the webpage (every 5 secs, all day) you'll be the first in line to grab any vacancies! That said, on the two occasions I've done this, I've only seen spots in red and white appear, never yellow or green. Of course, as soon as a red spot came up I stopped looking, so it's hardly representative. Just my limited experience.

Hey Marcus, it's been a while mate.

I collected a Trumpy 675. I'll post a pic when I get home tonight.
    I want to knock over a few TDs & hopefully get some momentum then line up in Clubsport later on.

I hear what you're saying Nick but I've been hitting that bloody page just as you described & got nothing yet. I'll keep trying until the day.
    Also thought about turning up on the day, hoping someone slept in or forgot they booked a TD but that's a long drive & a day off work with no guarantee of a run.

I want to knock over a few TDs & hopefully get some momentum then line up in Clubsport later on.
    G'Day

Bears as well ... StG round 7Feb ...

Dunno!
    I love the 675, great bike!!
    Look forward to seeing you out there.
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

hi Dunno . about time you seen the light .

Hey Marcus, it's been a while mate.

I hear what you're saying Nick but I've been hitting that bloody page just as you described & got nothing yet. I'll keep trying until the day.
    Also thought about turning up on the day, hoping someone slept in or forgot they booked a TD but that's a long drive & a day off work with no guarantee of a run.
    Why not do the 3 classes. Chuck in some SS action.
    Good to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Krackeye View Post
    Why not do the 3 classes. Chuck in some SS action.
    Good to see you back.
    3 Classes? Let's just see if I can survive a TD first. I've been in a desk job for the past two years & added more than a few clicks of pre-load
    I'm hanging to get back out there but it will take a while to get up to speed.
    Looking forward to catching up guys

675 pic as promised.

DSC_0382.JPG

Niiiiice!! That is really pretty

Thread Information