This message posted on behalf of BEARS Club Member Sam Lambert. If you want to get yourself one of the fastest Triumph 675's in the country, look no further.

mailto:samlambertracing@bigpond.com

Hi, thanks for doing this for me it is real important that I get this bike sold for decent money as the proceeds are needed to get me to the UK and into my Ride in the BSB super stock 1000. The bike is as listed below the spares alone are almost $20 K to replace.

2013 Triumph 675 R world super sport bike

Fresh engine (new pistons rings and bearings) 141.9 Hp @ the tyre

Bazzaz switch on the fly programmable fuel management , programmable traction control, and programmable quick shifter

K Tech dds 20 cartridges

K Tech dds 35 rear shock

K Tech suspension tuning kit includes tools and variety of fork and rear springs

Custom Titanium exhaust system

Aftermarket full floating Brembo discs

BSB spec fairing with increased ram air ducting

Kit wiring loom

Kit ECU

Custom camshafts

Ported heads

Spare ENGINE AUS. Super sport engine makes over 130 @ the tyre (fresh rebuild new pistons rings and bearings),

Huge spares list some of them are as follows.

Kit camshafts

Spare stock wiring loom and ECU makes the same Hp in AUS super sport RULES as KIT ECU

Both engines make the max Hp 1000 rpm under the standard redline so motors are not stressed have dyno sheets to prove.

Spare sub-frame (new)

Spare swing-arm (new)

Spare rims with aftermarket Brembo full floating discs

Gearing kit (suite of sprocket choices)

Spare handle bars

Spare levers

Spare fairing (new)

Spare centre clutch hubs (new)

Spare damaged but useable tank

$20,000 aud.

Cheers I’ve got about 20 days to find the rest of the money for my ride so I’m scrambling to get things done

Sam.
mailto:samlambertracing@bigpond.com
Call 0427-536223

PI Lap times http://racing.natsoft.com.au/6384295...16.85S/View?10