Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January 2nd & 3rd

That was quick!! I've only just finished now (which is still pretty early for me).

Keen as mustard!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
    situation over, bike built and stickered.
    pics???????????????
    The completely rebuilt R6 "MetalMan" #70
    visit my page:
    www.youtube.com/AussiesR6
    www.facebook.com/metalmanracing
    For all the latest technology in Action Video Cameras, head to www.dvrsafety.com.au
    Sponsored by BC Riley Haulage: www.facebook.com/Bcrileyconsulting/

TT garage:

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    TT garage:

Awesome. See you all tomorrow

What a fantastic day today!!! Perfect weather, not too busy on track, lots of track time, and finally got the '15 to handle!! Bring on tomorrow

Have fun tomorrow mate.

Was an awesome day! Good to see you all! Pumped for St George.
    AKA The SV Guy

No.22

Racing St George and Australasian Superbike Championships in 2017 on:

2002 Yellow WeeSV 650

2010 Yamaha R6

Formerly on a Yellow 2000 SV650S (now deceased, thanks to me).

Had a good day. Decided green group is a scary place but was heaps happier in red, did a few 43s which i was happy about but missed out on having a go when the 10 decided to lose electricity going into t1 and had to park it at t2 on lap 3 of the final session. More fun stuff to figure out I'm sure.

I hit a 1:41.9 ! Still a 1:41! New bike setup is so confidence inspiring. Could push after the 4th ever lap on the new shock,forks, levers, map and rearsets and had a pb in my 1st, 2nd and then 3rd sessions. All of this on quite used tyres from the last fx round and earlier.!!!! bring on the 1:3x.xxx times
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

Had a awesome day which ended in consistent 44s which was a big pb for me big thanks to Carl and Brian for the tow along and bike setup help and of course to Marshy for giving me his go fast stickers and for putting up with my constant question asking lol. Great to meet some new faces to. See you all at stgeorge.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

you were riding smooth and fast Jaswib

Today..... Oil in the first session. A shower lost us the 2nd session, then it came good until we were just about to ride out for the 4th session, but the Creek started flowing....

Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post
    Had a awesome day which ended in consistent 44s which was a big pb for me big thanks to Carl and Brian for the tow along and bike setup help and of course to Marshy for giving me his go fast stickers and for putting up with my constant question asking lol. Great to meet some new faces to. See you all at stgeorge.

It was a good day for setting new personal bests, that's for sure. Great to catch up again, was fun chasing you down (no easy task). You're super smooth out there. You doing clubsport?
    Lots of fun messing around with Carl and a few others out there. I even passed Marshy, on the straight no less

Speaking of Marshy, shame about that weather man! Sucks for all those who made the trip.
    AKA The SV Guy

No.22

2002 Yellow WeeSV 650

2010 Yamaha R6

Quote Originally Posted by Helmet View Post
    It was a good day for setting new personal bests, that's for sure. Great to catch up again, was fun chasing you down (no easy task). You're super smooth out there. You doing clubsport?
    Lots of fun messing around with Carl and a few others out there. I even passed Marshy, on the straight no less

Speaking of Marshy, shame about that weather man! Sucks for all those who made the trip.
    Yep doing clubsport booking in the next few days. Think you might have already beaten me with the times you were doing yesterday lol.

I hit a 1:41.9 ! Still a 1:41! New bike setup is so confidence inspiring. Could push after the 4th ever lap on the new shock,forks, levers, map and rearsets and had a pb in my 1st, 2nd and then 3rd sessions. All of this on quite used tyres from the last fx round and earlier.!!!! bring on the 1:3x.xxx times
    That's a great result Carl, 39's in 2016 me think

Today..... Oil in the first session. A shower lost us the 2nd session, then it came good until we were just about to ride out for the 4th session, but the Creek started flowing....

How did you go with the Solo Nick?

Looking good for some close racing this year then

Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post
    Yep doing clubsport booking in the next few days. Think you might have already beaten me with the times you were doing yesterday lol.

Haha, maybe, you'll be swinging faster laps in no time dude.
    AKA The SV Guy

No.22

2002 Yellow WeeSV 650

2010 Yamaha R6

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    How did you go with the Solo Nick?
    It. Is. The. Best. Thing. Ever.

It's fucken tops!!!! You can actually really clearly read it while riding (!), it shows PREDICTIVE LAP TIMES!!! And + or - sector times. It TURNS ON AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU START THE BIKE!!! And. It. Just. Works.

Unreal. Can't recommend it highly enough. No wonder everyone is using them.

Great pic by Marty today!!!

That suit is unmissable even when i was focusing on suspension feelings and setup a portion of my brain went... "hmmmm that suit is too feckin bright" as i saw you pull out of t5 and pop over the hill hahaha
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Major Sponsor:

That suit is unmissable even when i was focusing on suspension feelings and setup a portion of my brain went... "hmmmm that suit is too feckin bright" as i saw you pull out of t5 and pop over the hill hahaha
    AHAHAHAHA!! It's exactly what I said about your wheels, the first time I saw them mesmerisingly flashing alternate fluoro colours....

It. Is. The. Best. Thing. Ever.

It's fucken tops!!!! You can actually really clearly read it while riding (!), it shows PREDICTIVE LAP TIMES!!! And + or - sector times. It TURNS ON AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU START THE BIKE!!! And. It. Just. Works.

Unreal. Can't recommend it highly enough. No wonder everyone is using them.
    I thought you maybe a fan

Im happy to say the 50/50 wheels are still catching people out even though they are now very very tired looking hahahaha freaked out laura on her 300 and a few other people on saturday when i showed them the wheel on the inside.
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Major Sponsor:

Anyone know if people were taking photos on saturday? Otherwise ill continue waiting for Tim munro to upload his stuff and i may be waiting a while hahahahhaa
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Major Sponsor:

Anyone know if people were taking photos on saturday? Otherwise ill continue waiting for Tim munro to upload his stuff and i may be waiting a while hahahahhaa
    Some were posted some on facebook Sydney track riders page yesterday not sure what day from?

Thread Information