Thread: Shark Fin / Toe Guard - RSV4

Shark Fin / Toe Guard - RSV4

Hey guys, trying to find a shark fin for RSV4 that does not require drilling - anyone selling one or know a brand / website I can buy one from?

Cheers

James

Hey James, I saw a carbon one on ebay (probably usa ebay) a while back. It was shaped the same as the OEM plastic one, but made of cf. So presumably it uses the OEM mounting holes. I'll see if I can find the ad.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Here we go.... here's a cheap one I saw buy didn't buy because if it doesn't stop your foot/bodypart, there's no point, right? And the quality looked iffy - it looked like it would snap if you hit it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RC-Carbon-Fi...-/381464601363

Here's another one that looks better (ze german qualitee): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carbon-Lower...0/281887230554

Or.... just stick with OEM. It'll bend, but it'll never snap off.
    Last edited by Marshy; 12-01-2016 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Fixed link

You did link the same part twice there. Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    You did link the same part twice there. Just sayin'
    Copy-paste fail there, thanks Ed. Fixed

Thanks mate. I don't recall taking an OEM one off when I converted the bike and initially thought those needed drilling for the second hole. Have bought one in any case - thanks for that.

You're welcome

Thread Information