Thread: D211 GP compounds

D211 GP compounds

Hey all,

I'm looking at moving to some D211GP's from my current Dunlop Q3's, and was hoping for some advice on compounds (specifically for PI if at all possible).

I'd ideally like them to last me a couple of days at the Island at least, which I don't think should be too much of an issue considering I'm slow (top of Yellow group, mid-bottom of Green I'd say), and my RSV4 has traction control. They'll also be used on the road for a run in the hills once a month maybe.

A mate runs them on his Gixxer 1000 and he utilises Medium front and rear, and I know he burns the rear pretty quickly (Red group pace). Any suggestions? My immediate thought is either Medium/Medium or Medium/Hard.

Cheers!

Dane

Soft front, endurance rear. 22psi rear, 33psi front *hot*. Same advice whether you're running treads or slicks.

I didn't know they still made these actually. I thought the D212 replaced them.

Simon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks mate.

I'd thought that may be a possible combination, so might go ahead with that if available.

I'm pretty sure they're superseded by the D212, but seems like there's a fair bit of 211 stock around still. I'll check the manufacture dates before buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information