Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 23rd and 24th

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    No data from the speed lean angle though, it only recorded one session (2nd) all the others just said not enough data .... Looks like I'll need to down load an update or something, that's the second time it's done that to me.
    Take AiM....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Take AiM....
    On the subject of Aim.... is it in yet had to use race crappo on the phone yesterday 😦

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Arriving today at mine, but of course I'll be on the road to PI. They shipped yesterday without warning, so no time to head them off at the pass. At least I'll have lots of stock again!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Booyah!! Well done on the 42 mate
    Need more detail on the suspension tho!?!
    Just awesome mate found a nice base setting but had no rear grip and because the shock and carts raised the bike 10mm over all instead of running the forks flush to get a flat setup we altered the shock length to get it flat and its like we just dialled grip in with each half turn. Ill leave it as is and learn it a bit but i was super consistent with my times so im happy more setup to come but i lack the knowledge so i might get Rob to do a setup day with me as good as Glenn he's so in demand here so its hard to get alot of time with him.

Arriving today at mine, but of course I'll be on the road to PI. They shipped yesterday without warning, so no time to head them off at the pass. At least I'll have lots of stock again!
    Hahah all good mate im not at the track for another month at least anyways maybe you can make up a screen sticker and send it down with it 👍 good luck with the racing keep us all updated.

Take AiM....
    What's the trade in price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jas, Marshy mentioned you may need a setup or some time dialing in your new gear. Happy to help mate. I believe I should be at SMP on the 6th March assisting a couple of lads, so if you like and you can get a spot that day I'll be there. Give me a call or PM me for deatils.

Cheers Jas.

Thanks Marshy.

not a bad 1st session for me the 42s are feeling a bit easier still playing with set up and alot of traffic to.

Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post
    not a bad 1st session for me the 42s are feeling a bit easier still playing with set up and alot of traffic to.

42s I wish I was there.

red for you now leave green to us slow guys....

Nice one mate!!!! 42s... can you stop catching up to me please... What have you been doing to chase rear grip?
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
    Nice one mate!!!! 42s... can you stop catching up to me please... What have you been doing to chase rear grip?
    I have shortened the rear shock approx 5mm the mupo has a length adjuster on it loads up the rear tyre a little more down side is it runs wide now...im sure there will be a happy medium.
    Just did a 41.7 pumped as.

Just awesome mate found a nice base setting but had no rear grip and because the shock and carts raised the bike 10mm over all instead of running the forks flush to get a flat setup we altered the shock length to get it flat and its like we just dialled grip in with each half turn. Ill leave it as is and learn it a bit but i was super consistent with my times so im happy more setup to come but i lack the knowledge so i might get Rob to do a setup day with me as good as Glenn he's so in demand here so its hard to get alot of time with him.

That's great to hear mate!
    Rob is a bottomless pit of useful knowledge, he'll get you cranking for sure!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

41 nice work,perfect time if you havent already to move up to red.
    Anybody slower than 43 should be moved out of red to make space

Quote Originally Posted by nigelnobody View Post
    41 nice work,perfect time if you havent already to move up to red.
    Anybody slower than 43 should be moved out of red to make space
    Ha been in red for a while now its scary in green 😑 plus i get a nice tow along.

So traffic in red then.... getting worse even midweek.
    Stay safe champ ��

the problem with the whole system is with yellow and white.

yellow and white are so similar that people that should be in yellow go in green and then those that should be in green that are doing high 1.40s move up to red

Quote Originally Posted by wellsprung View Post
    Hey Jas, Marshy mentioned you may need a setup or some time dialing in your new gear. Happy to help mate. I believe I should be at SMP on the 6th March assisting a couple of lads, so if you like and you can get a spot that day I'll be there. Give me a call or PM me for deatils.

Cheers Jas.

Thanks Marshy.
    Might have to give it a rain check mate the day didnt end all that well for me. Had lowside out of 12 so the bike and i will be on the mend for a while but i did hit a 1.41 on a shagged tyre so im not to mad.

Ouch.... What do u reckon caused it?

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Ouch.... What do u reckon caused it?

Changed out my shagged sc1 to my spare vo2 that had 2 days on it. Felt like i had heaps of grip leading up to it and the rear let go when i got on it out of 12 couldnt even catch it oh well im to blame really just spent a day and a half setting up the new suspension to a 180x60 sc1 and made no geometry changes for the vo2 plus i get greedy with the throttle.

Damn, Jase! Sorry to hear about the off. Hope there was no serious damage to you or the bike.
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Bike doesnt seem to bad Dude... Clipon, footpeg, some bodywork and a shave case??? Looks like it didnt flip etc. Hows the body doing these few days after the off??? Interesting that your clipon tube sheared off and didnt bend
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Major Sponsor:

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
    Bike doesnt seem to bad Dude... Clipon, footpeg, some bodywork and a shave case??? Looks like it didnt flip etc. Hows the body doing these few days after the off??? Interesting that your clipon tube sheared off and didnt bend
    Yeah mate bikes not all that bad tank is slightly caved might just throw a cover on it. The bodys a bit bruised some new leathers and gloves are on the list now tho. Yep the clip on snapped oh well i have spare bars might get a new set of Tristan at some stage.

Yeah mate bikes not all that bad tank is slightly caved might just throw a cover on it. The bodys a bit bruised some new leathers and gloves are on the list now tho. Yep the clip on snapped oh well i have spare bars might get a new set of Tristan at some stage.

Really? leathers look repairable from that pic. Are there actual holes in the leather or is it just the stitching blown out?
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    Really? leathers look repairable from that pic. Are there actual holes in the leather or is it just the stitching blown out?
    They are repairable the stitching has blown out but there a few other area's that need attention plus its 4 years old with a couple of crashes on it. Plus my mate has offered me his top spec kangaroo leather Arlen ness suit that he only worn once for a ridiculous price so i might upgrade.

Fix the old one and keep it as a spare as it might save you from having to pack up early one day... there are some good 'cheap' repairers out there too.

I agree with Ed, I use my old repaired suit on wet track days as well.
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

My old suit is the home track and flat track suit now. Also winning a spare last year means i have 2 New suits!!!! Its Suit painting time.
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Major Sponsor:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Fix the old one and keep it as a spare as it might save you from having to pack up early one day... there are some good 'cheap' repairers out there too.
    This Mate.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Thread Information