Had a tops day today at WP very laid back. The re surfacing was great. We booked into green (based on EC) and they merged it with novice.... So there was a bit of passing to do, but all good I need the practice.

Took me a session or to to get into the groove on the new bike. Ended up getting down to 108s not super fast but better than my previous 111/2s.
The bike performed fantastic. Smooth and heaps of power. Managed to get the GPS data working after a few initial set up issues. Reading deeper into it I was only really engaging the slide control exiting T2 and occasionally T10. And rear abs In a few places. Pretty sure it applies the rear when hard on the front.( but I'll look into that ) I could feel the lift control kicking in down the straight but it didnt show on the iPad.
Basically it looks like I need to go harder to get the electronics working... but all in time.

Ran a soft rear because of a f#%kup with tyres late on Monday. Apart from wearing very quick I loved it. If money was no option is run it all the time.

Chucked a cable tie on the front forth just to see the travel. With the settings on A1 (automatic track riding w-slicks) it looked like I was on the stoppers by the 2nd last session. Couldn't feel it on track though, it felt great. On the automatic setting you can adjust it in increments of +5 or -5 from the pre set. But again I'll need to read up that a bit more and see what the deal is.

All in all it was awesome, think I'll keep it... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk