Thread: Additional ride day SMSP Mon 14th March

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Negrogrande View Post
    Turn 1 is a big corner and it's where I lose/gain majority of time based on confidence to pick the throttle up earlier and not be such a wuss on the brakes going in
    I have found with 1 the harder you throttle thru the easier the bumps are and you can spend 75% of your concentration keeping the rear from stepping out to far. Its like when you go down a hill in a car with it out of gear and it floats from one bump to the next without any real control or have it in gear driving hard and having control over the bumps.

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    I have found with 1 the harder you throttle thru the easier the bumps are and you can spend 75% of your concentration keeping the rear from stepping out to far. Its like when you go down a hill in a car with it out of gear and it floats from one bump to the next without any real control or have it in gear driving hard and having control over the bumps.
    Agree completely although last time out I nearly lost the rear on exit and absolutely shit myself.

turn 1 is my boogieman, if I do 2 days back to back I can drop as much as 3-4 seconds through there compared to when I have ridden in an age (like now)

Thread Information