Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ASBK Rnd 3 support race

At least your having a go Ed! (respect)
    Am sure plenty have already said Apex's, consistent lines and most importantly use all of the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    Ok, it's not pretty I'll admit that first hand... but in saying that, I also welcome any comments/tips/flames that you may have on my riding in the video below! Not my finest hour and I struggled with T4/5 all weekend. Some of it came from not riding for so long but then again it's not like I was super fast before. Still not too sad considering I wasn't too far from my previous PB and I didn't crash. That's always a big plus in my book!

So here you go, from the start till gear lever rod thingy gave up the ghost on the way to T8

Having fun and riding close to PB is pretty great considering the gap you've had. Well done mate!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by nigelnobody View Post
    At least your having a go Ed! (respect)
    Am sure plenty have already said Apex's, consistent lines and most importantly use all of the track.
    Heard about this "apex" but didn't see him all weekend long...

And you're absolutely right, those are things I definitely need to work om urgently

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Having fun and riding close to PB is pretty great considering the gap you've had. Well done mate!!

Not that hard when your PB wasn't that fast to start with...

Most importantly how was the RCS Ed?!?
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

Just bought Race Render and been playing around with the vids from last weekend. Have updated my originals with some extras. Pretty cool piece of software and easy to use

Ok, it's not pretty I'll admit that first hand... but in saying that, I also welcome any comments/tips/flames that you may have on my riding in the video below! Not my finest hour and I struggled with T4/5 all weekend. Some of it came from not riding for so long but then again it's not like I was super fast before. Still not too sad considering I wasn't too far from my previous PB and I didn't crash. That's always a big plus in my book!

So here you go, from the start till gear lever rod thingy gave up the ghost on the way to T8

It's like you never lost it. Great start buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by zooker View Post
    Just bought Race Render and been playing around with the vids from last weekend. Have updated my originals with some extras. Pretty cool piece of software and easy to use
    Ooooh, I've been close to pulling the trigger on that for a while... Glad to hear you like!
    What lap timer do you use it with??

Just got a Qstars gps linked to RaceChrono on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by KANGA View Post
    Most importantly how was the RCS Ed?!?
    I don't know what did it as I had to change pads at the same time and Wetty hooked me up with some SRJL XXs... but I had to re learn to use the lever cause the first few times I really needed the brakes ended up with the rear wheel a lot higher than I would have liked hahaha

After that, it was happy days! Can't recommend them enough

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    It's like you never lost it. Great start buddy!
    Thanks, mate! I was happy with the start... it was when the turns came that the problems started

I don't know what did it as I had to change pads at the same time and Wetty hooked me up with some SRJL XXs... but I had to re learn to use the lever cause the first few times I really needed the brakes ended up with the rear wheel a lot higher than I would have liked hahaha

Awesome to hear. Well, already have the XXs just one more piece of the puzzle to go!
    Pronounced Kang-Ah not Kang-Gah

You won't regret it

Superbike race 2 (sorry for the rubber or mud on the back camera).

IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Wetty hooked me up with some SRJL XXs... but I had to re learn to use the lever cause the first few times I really needed the brakes ended up with the rear wheel a lot higher than I would have liked hahaha

+1 for the Vesrah's, they're unbelievably good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Superbike race 2 (sorry for the rubber or mud on the back camera).

Great racing mate!! Don't think much of your brolly dolly tho....

Great wet race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Great racing mate!! Don't think much of your brolly dolly tho....
    Might've been better if you'd actually remembered the brolly!

Race 1. I was surprised and confused when I pulled up to the start line, because Launch didn't engage! The rear sensor was damaged, and none of the electronics worked, but I didn't know that until the start line at the actual race start.

Turn on the TV, ASBK is about to flood your screens!!

28 April, 2016Forget what ever you have planned for the next three days, because we have ASBK broadcasts coming your way!

Tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday, we will have three massive shows to keep you up to date with all the captivating action from Rounds 2 and 3 of the 2016 Yamaha Motor Finance Australian Superbike Championship presented by Motul Pirelli!

The first of the three shows will be aired on Fox Sports 5 TONIGHT, and will bring to life Round 2 of the ASBK at Wakefield Park Raceway, throughout a two-hour extended show tonight - Thursday April 28 at 8:30pm (AEST). Then if you still can’t get enough of the ASBK action, the show will be replayed on Fox Sports 5 tomorrow, Friday April 29 at 8:00am (AEST).

The two-hour extended broadcast will feature all the highlights from our five national championship classes, including Yamaha Motorcycle Insurance Superbikes, Motul Supersport, YMF R3 Cup, Honda Moto 3/125 GP, and Production.

Fans will then be able to switch their attention back to all of the excitement from Round 3 at Sydney Motorsport Park, for the third ASBK broadcast for the week on 7mate. Completely free-to-air, this Saturday April 30 at 12:30pm AEST for a one hour special. Plus, keep your eyes peeled for the official Round 3 teaser, being released to viewer’s first thing tomorrow morning!!

The Yamaha Motor Finance Australian Superbike Championship presented by Motul Pirelli is the pinnacle of road-racing in Australia, so don’t miss your chance to be a part of this week’s action packed broadcasts. Park your seat on the couch, and tune in to some of the most exciting two wheeled racing known to man!

This weekend’s ASBK Broadcast viewing times:

• RD 2 Wakefield Park - Fox Sport 5 28th April - 8:30pm
    • RD 2 Wakefield Park - Fox Sport 5 29th April REPLAY – 8:00am
    • RD 3 Eastern Creek - 7mate 30th April – 12.30pm

To stay up to date with the 2016 Yamaha Motor Finance Australian Superbike Championship presented by Motul Pirelli, head to www.asbk.com.au or like ASBK on Facebook.

no clubsport class on telly :( awww wanted to watch that

ASBK Rnd 3 support race

Sound good, my son is keen to watch.

Nick, Carl I was watching the Moto GP replay and my son kept asking is that the guys "we" know.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Sound good, my son is keen to watch.

Nick, Carl I was watching the Moto GP replay and my son kept asking is that the guys "we" know.

Ha! Out of the mouths of babes. Although, you could rightly point at the WSBK coverage and say we know them! Sort of.... got a wink and a wave anyway. Same same, right?

Lol
    he's drawn to your suit and Carl's Fluro yellow.... My black and blue doesn't cut it

Seriously ... No clubsport bein televised? Wtf man. thats totally fucked
    The completely rebuilt R6 "MetalMan" #70
    visit my page:
    www.youtube.com/AussiesR6
    www.facebook.com/metalmanracing
    For all the latest technology in Action Video Cameras, head to www.dvrsafety.com.au
    Sponsored by BC Riley Haulage: www.facebook.com/Bcrileyconsulting/

Thread Information