Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ardc 6th

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Cool!!!
    Who reccons nick should mount his tyre fitting matching to the trailer and bring it along

Me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Cool!!!
    Who reccons nick should mount his tyre fitting matching to the trailer and bring it along

No problem at all. $500 per tyre change

Ahhh... Forgot about that, no tire changing on the day hey?! It might be a short or very slow day for me

There are a couple of shops within 10 minutes of the track if you need tyres changed on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    There are a couple of shops within 10 minutes of the track if you need tyres changed on the day.

Didn't Carl have an issue getting them to do it? Where did u go in the end?

I haven't even looked at my rear tire tbh but seeing as it will be it's 3rd day it shouldn't be looking too flash... Problem is, I don't even have another rear tire so even if the shops agree to change tires, I'm stuck.

Then again, I've been so slow I may just have enough tire for another 3 days

Didn't Carl have an issue getting them to do it? Where did u go in the end?
    Not Carl, Josh got stuffed around by a shop i won't mention because they don't do BMWs? Loose wheel, who cares what it's from...

He went to The Bikesmith, Sunnyholt rd blacktown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    I haven't even looked at my rear tire tbh but seeing as it will be it's 3rd day it shouldn't be looking too flash... Problem is, I don't even have another rear tire so even if the shops agree to change tires, I'm stuck.

Then again, I've been so slow I may just have enough tire for another 3 days
    I'll be doing my fifth day on my rear! Thank the gods I was advised to flip em each day.

Not Carl, Josh got stuffed around by a shop i won't mention because they don't do BMWs? Loose wheel, who cares what it's from...

He went to The Bikesmith, Sunnyholt rd blacktown

That's right... Ta.

See you there boys
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

I'll be doing my fifth day on my rear! Thank the gods I was advised to flip em each day.

Oh you're right! Didn't think about flipping it... Might have a decent chance after all

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie57 View Post
    See you there boys
    Awesome Mark! Be good to see you.

Oh you're right! Didn't think about flipping it... Might have a decent chance after all
    I was going to flip my rear to go for the fifth, but had a close look and realised I was about to flip the more worn side onto the left...

http://imgur.com/a/crtLV

I guess I'll only really get four and a bit days... Oh well, that's still double what I was getting before!

Where do you live Ed? Do you need a hand getting the wheel to someone to get the tyre flipped?

I was going to flip my rear to go for the fifth, but had a close look and realised I was about to flip the more worn side onto the left...

I guess I'll only really get four and a bit days... Oh well, that's still double what I was getting before!

Where do you live Ed? Do you need a hand getting the wheel to someone to get the tyre flipped?
    If Cam comes he has a tyre changer on his trailer im sure you could bug him and would change the tyre for you.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm ok, thanks for the offer, mate! I might have to do it tomorrow morning in case I need to flip it at all... Will inspect later tonight to be sure but fingers cross I can do another day on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post
    If Cam comes he has a tyre changer on his trailer im sure you could bug him and would change the tyre for you.

Hahaha forgot about him! But seeing as he'll come in late I'm sure he'll have more pressing matters to deal with...

Cheers Jase, I was going to flip it, but there's more on the left as is, flipping would be putting the more worn bit on the wrong side. I'll get a session out of it, but I've got fresh rubber sitting on a rim ready to roll

I'm ok, thanks for the offer, mate! I might have to do it tomorrow morning in case I need to flip it at all... Will inspect later tonight to be sure but fingers cross I can do another day on it.
    No worries! Be good to put another face to a tarmactalk name, see you there!

Cheers Jase, I was going to flip it, but there's more on the left as is, flipping would be putting the more worn bit on the wrong side. I'll get a session out of it, but I've got fresh rubber sitting on a rim ready to roll
    God damm new rubber look out 😑😑

God damm new rubber look out ����

After talking with Marshy, he didn't say it, but I'm pretty sure he is giving me a brand new front as well. Free of charge, just for being a top bloke and all round good guy.

Right Nick? Nick? Nick?

NICK?

After talking with Marshy, he didn't say it, but I'm pretty sure he is giving me a brand new front as well. Free of charge, just for being a top bloke and all round good guy.

Right Nick? Nick? Nick?

NICK?
    Yeah, the tyre is free. Fitting's gonna cost you though.....

I've got a half chewed bit of gum and a croissant.

Deal?

No worries! Be good to put another face to a tarmactalk name, see you there!
    Slow down or you might miss me altogether!

and a croissant
    If it's chocolate, we can work something out. Have your people call my people.

Hey nick, Can you chuck in that front and dzus fasteners?
    I'll save u s spot on the cool side..

Also don't forget my dunflop rear Marshy ☺☺

Lol i have a used tyre front and rear
    So does stu... i do have a stack of tyres tho... could bring as an emergency. And also if need be i can change tyres on marshy's machine (they are all the same in the end, if i gets permission) < you will have to pay nick for the machine wear and me per minute. I will think of the figure on the day, per person. hahaha
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

And my stuff. I'm not sure what it is. But don't forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    If it's chocolate, we can work something out. Have your people call my people.
    My people have been calling. They say your phone is off the hook?

Nick, your new trailer should carry enough gear, tools and spares to keep everyone happy

Nick, your new trailer should carry enough gear, tools and spares to keep everyone happy
    That's the workshop. That's why the phone is off the hook, Nafe.

I posted a pic of my new trailer a while back here: http://tarmactalk.com/forum/showthre...ll=1#post16598

Here it is:

^^^^^
    That's cool. Kevin Schwantz in one of your shirts.

Weather is looking so good I almost want to clean the bike

Weather is looking so good I almost want to clean the bike
    Steady on! Let's not do anything we will regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Steady on! Let's not do anything we will regret.
    Too late... went to clean some chain lube goo with Mr.Sheen nekminnit paint is gone from that spot. The level of my craftsmanship never ceases to amaze

Well, you play with fire....

got a marker pen ill bring it with me ED soon sort that out

3 more sleeps. Just sayin is all ma'am

Since there is enough for bikes to go ahead, do they let you rock up and pay on the day?

Yep. Bring a bike, race license and gear and you're on!

Lads I'm gonna have to set up in garage 21/22 (if I beat the tin tops to it) as I'm helping the suspension guys the day after. Please don't think I'm trying to avoid you all!!!
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

I'd thought about that too Mark, but just decided I'd move garages for Sat.

I always get there late, so will find a free spot somewhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    I always get there late, so will find a free spot somewhere lol

I'll be early I'll grab two garages

Ta mate, I'll be there at 9am. I have to drop my son off at school

Sounds like a plan, thanks for that 🏻

Leave a space for me and Stu please Plumb we will be there mildly early
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
    Leave a space for me and Stu please Plumb we will be there mildly early
    Can do. Should be a solid turn out tomorrow.

Might get some one to show me how to rivet a chain, got all are gear no idea..

Thread Information