Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-factor.......?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post

Vitally important!! Changing to gold wheels from the black. This is worth 3 secs a lap, easy. I've lockwired them now too.

[/IMG]
    Contrary to popular belief, I heard a black wheels are three seconds faster than gold

Looking good!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To each their own
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Stickers!! Stickers!! And more stickers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    How weird he left off the last hose?! Is it ok?
    I figured this small mystery out. This bike had a motor swap, and the sole black hose is the only hose that is motor-to-motor, so the black hose just came with the new motor. All the other hoses were still attached to the bike at one end, so were left in place when the old motor was dropped out, and hooked back up to the new motor.

I figured this small mystery out. This bike had a motor swap, and the sole black hose is the only hose that is motor-to-motor, so the black hose just came with the new motor. All the other hoses were still attached to the bike at one end, so were left in place when the old motor was dropped out, and hooked back up to the new motor.
    Ahaaaa!! Ok, that makes sense!!

Bike is looking badass mate! You'd probably save some weight getting rid of those headlights tho...
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Stickers!! Stickers!! And more stickers!!

By chance did you make any extra stickers for poor old jason ☺☺

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Me too. Please

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    You'd probably save some weight getting rid of those headlights tho...
    Bahahahahahahaahahaaa!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaswib View Post
    By chance did you make any extra stickers for poor old jason ☺☺
    I did, actually. I made a bunch of extra SuperbikeSource.com.au stickers, in slightly different sizes and configurations. I thought about your Wibbo request, but you've got Jas ones on there now, right? What else did you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Me too. Please
    As above Special requests?

Bahahahahahahaahahaaa!!

I did, actually. I made a bunch of extra SuperbikeSource.com.au stickers, in slightly different sizes and configurations. I thought about your Wibbo request, but you've got Jas ones on there now, right? What else did you need?

Omg this is actually happening im slightly excited. Yep somehow i picked up the nickname Jaz amongst the 600 guys and it seems to have stuck lol. So pehaps a couple of those. Im actually popping out to the track to say hi and drop my engine off to Mick Jeffries tomorrow arvo so ill see you then also i remembered the way you looked at my allen keys so i have a present also.

I was just after the Superbikesource ones for the frame buuuuuut
    If all the cool kids have em I'll grab two for the screen in "ruckos"

I thought I was a cool kid? I have no screen stickers...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And so it begins.....

Leave it with me. No guarantees, as I had already packed the cutter away, but I'll see what I can do. They also take fricken ages to do. The race numbers and a couple of stickers on X took me three hours, and I already had the files ready to cut! Doing them from scratch is much longer.

And so it begins.....

Leave it with me. No guarantees, as I had already packed the cutter away, but I'll see what I can do. They also take fricken ages to do. The race numbers and a couple of stickers on X took me three hours, and I already had the files ready to cut! Doing them from scratch is much longer.
    Hahah i dont mind i just want some new superbikesource stickers mine are all worn out now.

I don't care what everyone else that wants their name stickers has been saying about you, (everyone but me, I've always had your back), I reckon your a top bloke Marshy.

Hahah i dont mind i just want some new superbikesource stickers mine are all worn out now.

Superb ice isn't even a website Jase. I tried searching for it, but my fingers typed big sweaty knockers in the search bar again. Wait, where were we?

Bike looks unreal Nick. Bloody unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    sweaty
    All class once again Nate, all class....

Same here Nick don't go to any trouble on my account. I just want ride tomorrow ....

I got a second lie detector bracket and power plug, which I wired in too. Ready to rock!

So many bikes. So few sessions! Better join me Thursday as well...?

2013 Aprilia RSV4
    2005 Ducati 999s

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
    So many bikes. So few sessions! Better join me Thursday as well...?

I wish. Mind my kid, anyone?

Finally finished and ready for tomorrow!!

And jeez I'm good to you guys.....

So much goodness.
    Much updates required to help me through my workday tomorrow!!

2013 Aprilia RSV4
    2005 Ducati 999s

Finally finished and ready for tomorrow!!

And jeez I'm good to you guys.....

The supreme leader is indeed kind beyond words to his unworthy subjects... You legend Nick! I was only kidding, but I'll take em! Thanks!

Have a blast out there today guys, so super jealous... SO many fun new bikes to be ridden!

There are a bunch of colour combinations to choose from. And those yellow stripes on the right are my first attempt at TT stickers (the black writing bit is on the cutter in the photo, not yet prepped). We will see how they look!

X-factor.......?

There are a bunch of colour combinations to choose from. And those yellow stripes on the right are my first attempt at TT stickers (the black writing bit is on the cutter in the photo, not yet prepped). We will see how they look!
    Legend . Mine look super cool just need to finds some ware that's not black for the TT ones

Cheers again for your assistance today.

Last edited by Ruckos87; 29-06-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Great to catch up with everyone today. Marshy and Owen both of your bikes look amazing was sad to come home and look at mine lol. Cheers for the stickers Marshy. 👍👍

I had and exam... it cant be that bad Jas hahahahaa
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

You're welcome fellas.

So.... this bike.

Oh. My. GOD!!! What a weapon! It's the best handling bike I've ever ridden. Those modded 30mm NIX carts are awesome! And the rear was really good too. Amazing lean angle.

The motor is a goodun too. It is torquey and punchy off turns, but still spins up really really quickly and has a lot of top end. It's about the same as The Fifteen in horsepower terms, but makes it a little bit differently. If I can get the Fifteen to hook up and drive off turns, they won't be far apart in feel and performance.

In short, it is everything I was hoping it would be, and a little better than I was expecting. I'm in love

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-52 View Post
    I had and exam... it cant be that bad Jas hahahahaa

mmm i dunno this is the current state of things.

You're welcome fellas.

So.... this bike.

Oh. My. GOD!!! What a weapon! It's the best handling bike I've ever ridden. Those modded 30mm NIX carts are awesome! And the rear was really good too. Amazing lean angle.

The motor is a goodun too. It is torquey and punchy off turns, but still spins up really really quickly and has a lot of top end. It's about the same as The Fifteen in horsepower terms, but makes it a little bit differently. If I can get the Fifteen to hook up and drive off turns, they won't be far apart in feel and performance.

In short, it is everything I was hoping it would be, and a little better than I was expecting. I'm in love
    More work required on the '15 to get it back to what you want then? Can I have one of them? You know, for free, just for being an all round top bloke? Just asking. Long story short, you still aren't enjoying the '15 eh?

You're welcome fellas.

So.... this bike.

What did you get down to???? If you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by chubb View Post
    What did you get down to???? If you don't mind me asking?

Not setting the world on fire on its first day. And it was cold and slippery today, so no lap records. But it was good just feeling comfortable!

Not setting the world on fire on its first day. And it was cold and slippery today, so no lap records. But it was good just feeling comfortable!

Cool!! Can't wait to see what the new bike can do!

So handling wise better than all your other apes?
    Daz must of worked his magic on that thing like he does everything. Did you end up speaking to him to see what he has done to the suspension?

2015 MV AGUSTA F3 800
    2010 RSV4 FACTORY (TRACK BIKE)
    2007 KTM 300EXC

2005 CBR1000RR (TRACK BIKE SOLD)
    2004 KTM125SX (SOLD)
    2008 YAMAHA R1 (CRASHED)
    2002 YAMAHA R6 (SOLD)

The track temp got up to 28 yesterday but even so the grip levels were down maybe due to the rain we have had and the track not being rubbered in. Like Nick said it definitely wasn't offering any lap records.

Marshy and Owen both of your bikes look amazing was sad to come home and look at mine lol.
    Thanks Jaz!!Was great to see you too. Your bike will be a blur of power before too long anyway!!

Nick !!

Where did you get that vinyl plotter from??
    The completely rebuilt R6 "MetalMan" #70
    visit my page:
    www.youtube.com/AussiesR6
    www.facebook.com/metalmanracing
    For all the latest technology in Action Video Cameras, head to www.dvrsafety.com.au
    Sponsored by BC Riley Haulage: www.facebook.com/Bcrileyconsulting/

Quote Originally Posted by Metal-Man View Post
    Nick !!

Where did you get that vinyl plotter from??
    Dunno. Online somewhere 4 or 5 years ago. It was really exxy. Looks cheap, but wasn't. Best part of a grand, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by WRCPUG View Post
    So handling wise better than all your other apes?
    Daz must of worked his magic on that thing like he does everything. Did you end up speaking to him to see what he has done to the suspension?
    Didn't speak to him, but I can (mostly) see what he's done. The conversion of 30mm NIX to a conventional cartridge is becoming more common. There's a kit you can get for it now. I'm gonna get my other ones done!

It needs slightly heavier springs in the front for the Creek. And the comp stack miiight be a touch too light too, but I'm gonna just try a .5 increase in spring rate first. They would be perfect for PI as is, which is of course what they were set up for.

Dunno. Online somewhere 4 or 5 years ago. It was really exxy. Looks cheap, but wasn't. Best part of a grand, IIRC.
    woah!

I'd like something simple so i can produce my own decals ;-)
    visit my page:
    For all the latest technology in Action Video Cameras, head to www.dvrsafety.com.au

There are ebay specials galore. Cheep cheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal-Man View Post
    woah!

I'd like something simple so i can produce my own decals ;-)
    Why would one need that when you can just ask Marshy for 6 months then when you think he forgets he makes it rain cool stickers for ya ☺☺

Why would one need that when you can just ask Marshy for 6 months then when you think he forgets he makes it rain cool stickers for ya ☺☺

visit my page:

Only non black area I had. Looks pretty good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post

Only non black area I had. Looks pretty good!!!

Looks great, Luke!!

Thread Information