Thread: Tesla Hire Car

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Tesla Hire Car

Drove a Model S 70 (base model) down to Canberra and up to Newcastle last week.
    Normaly $600 a day, I added unlimited km for $150. ended up doing 931km in a day without burning a single drop of fuel.
    This is the best car Ive ever driven hands down. Completely silent except when you floor it theres a bit of whine from the motor.
    This base model will beat most cars up to 80km, its got more hp than you will even need so I dont know what people want Performance Dual Motors and Ludicris for.
    The Superchargers are the business, they make it fun. I got to Goulburn and barely had time to scratch my butt (40min) and it was ready to go.
    Did a loop around Canberra Airport and back to Goulburn for a 50 min charge and coffee.
    Through Sydney for a couple of joy rides for my mates and up to the Tesla dealership in St Leonards for another 50min charge.
    Went up to Warners Bay to enlighten a few more friends and back to the Star Hotel Supercharger in Pyrmont to hand the beast back to it owner without a scratch.
    I was an AutoPilot sceptic but then I tried it and it was fun and very relaxing...untill it drove off the road 3 times in about 500km.
    On the highway, it veered slowly to the right as I watched it make it all the way to the white line ripple bumps then I grabbed the wheel and steered it back into the lane. Interesting but not scary. In total I spent 2 hours and 20 minutes Supercharging. I figured out I can do 1500km in a day.
    Definitely worth the coin if you can spare it.

https://www.facebook.com/eveehcars/

https://www.eveeh.com.au/
    Last edited by RIPPERTON; 26-06-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Thread Information