Thread: New track in Raymond Terrace!

New track in Raymond Terrace!

Wasn't really sure where to put this. I can't recall hearing about this one before, but potential to be opened in first half of next year! All these new tracks potentially in the works, maybe NSW will end up having a better selection of tracks than Victoria!

Fingers crossed.

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/40...rs-up/#slide=1

OMG OMG OMG!!!! With all the drip-fed glacial non-progress on Casar Park and Nowra, this looks much more like a goer, before incontinence kicks in at least.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Right? Maybe if one actually opens and makes some money, others will follow? If you build it, they will come...

Was talking to a mate, he said track length of 3kms, so not quite Eastern Creek, but not too far off. Still, anything new, hopefully they don't let the trucks near it!

Are we just being teased again? I certainly hope not...

Sent from my iPh

Not to mention this one will have us driving towards the warmer part of the country... PI is there, great. EC is here, awesome... now let's work on building a track a Brazilian can happily use in July.

*technically by 'happy' it'd have to be free but I'm willing to settle for better temperature

I think the existing consent is for cars only and specifically excludes bikes ... But will check with contacts at PSC. ��

I feel like when I found out santa wasn't supposed to put his finger in your bum at Christmas photos at the shopping centre. Confused and feeling a little bit ill.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Let me double check before you get too distraught .

It does mention FIA but nothing else so you might be onto something there...

Quote Originally Posted by dadat178 View Post

Lol.

In case others do the same

OPERATIONAL
    3. This consent authorises construction of a sealed race track and use by motor vehicles (excluding motorbikes) as follows:

I'm now that more motivated to win the lottery, build my own racetrack and forbid cars cars/trucks from using it (other than my own or mates' obviously)

I can understand their reasoning though, bikes are pretty damaging to a racetrack...

I think it was a noise issue? Maybe once it is up and running and people get used to it, the operator might try to modify the consent and allow bikes but I suspect it will be for bikes with standard pipes like the Farm went to. Worth contacting the operator about maybe, if he sees the demand it may come into the planning.

In all fairness... probably not safe enough for bikes. Walls, no or short run off areas, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
    In all fairness... probably not safe enough for bikes. Walls, no or short run off areas, etc...
    I think you're right there. Fewer restrictions with run-off etc.
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

New track in Raymond Terrace!

Bikes will happen. When they understand how much cash can be made for charging the same entry fee for a bike vs a car, plus more bikes per event it will happen, it's a business.
    Plus Bruce MacKenzie port Stephens mayor is as crooked as a dog's hind leg so it will happen, he loves the $'s into his pocket.
    Plus it's 20mins from my house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Leezx10r View Post
    Bikes will happen. When they understand how much cash can be made for charging the same entry fee for a bike vs a car, plus more bikes per event it will happen, it's a business.
    Plus Bruce MacKenzie port Stephens mayor is as crooked as a dog's hind leg so it will happen, he loves the $'s into his pocket.
    Plus it's 20mins from my house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get on the phone Lee, you're a northerner, you wheel and deal. Get bikes on the track and there's a 6 pack of VB cans in it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    I feel like when I found out santa wasn't supposed to put his finger in your bum at Christmas photos at the shopping centre. Confused and feeling a little bit ill.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out.

Thread Information