Thought I'd show a few of the projects I've got on the run.

1970 Kawasaki H1 500
Picked this one up a coupe of years ago as a non-runner. It still is a non-runner but I'm slowly getting some parts together for it and hopefully will have it going and on the road within a couple of months. I have a H1D frame that one day I'll do something with. No plans for it yet though.

1980-ish Honda H100
Bought this earlier this year. A mate is keen to start riding so I'm going to get it going and flog it to him so he can hit the streets.

Late 70s Yamaha DT100
Bought her for $100 on ebay a few weeks ago. Plan to make it into a mini Kenny Roberts replica and just have a bit of dirt fun on it.

1981 Honda CB250RS
The little red one closest to the front. This was my first ever bike that I bought 10 years ago. This is a labour of love to get it looking how I always envisioned it - bare bones cafe racer. Basically got all the bits I need just need the time to finish her up. Will have to sell it once it is done but can't wait to draw a line under this build and bask in its glory for a brief moment!

1975 Yamaha RD350
This is my current daily rider. Was planning to keep it pretty stock but now I'm sussing out some chambers for it. Need to keep the two-up seat though so I can take my girlfriend on it. I have another mostly complete RD350 in pieces that I want to turn into a TD race replica eventually. Got to get these rest of these out of the way first.

And then I've got my K3 GXR600 track bike that is consuming most of my time and $$ at the moment

And my 99 GSXR 600 that I think is going to become a second track bike my dad can ride and I can use a spare.

So long story short, I have way too many bikes and have way too much money tied up in them - wouldnt have it any other way though!