Thread: Misano TD

Misano TD

Hi all.
    It seems I get more track time OS than in Oz.

I was lucky enough to holiday with the fam in Italy recently. I really wanted to tee up a TD at Imola. I was lucky enough to do one at Mugello in 2014.
    Unfortunately I was unable to co-ordinate my time there with a TD. A late one was scheduled at Imola but sadly was on the day of arrival. Apparently there are very few due to noise restrictions. It's pretty much smack bang in the middle of town.
    So I looked into the possibility of Misano. After sorting that with a little help from my mate I made in 2014 I realised there was a TD at Mugello the same time I was there this time as well. Just seemed silly not to. So I did the day at Mugello on the Friday then Misano on the Monday. Very lucky. Very special.

Anyway, here's a few laps round the Misano circuit. The previous 2014 Mugello onboard is on my youtube if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C53KMszaQiI

fotomoto (12).JPGfotomoto (45).JPG

Your not riding at Motegi this wekend?

Well done on the track days Marcus , great experience man

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    Bahaha! This! ^^^^
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Yiewww, what luck to get the two in whilst you were there!!
    Nice vid, Marcus! How was the rental Gixxer?
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    Dates clashed with my work schedule of losing and damaging bags at the airport.

When I grow up, I am going to follow in your footsteps! Wow mate, must be a blast riding those OS tracks. How are the days run? Are you treated like naughty schoolkids there too?

Top stuff mate, lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    When I grow up, I am going to follow in your footsteps! Wow mate, must be a blast riding those OS tracks. How are the days run? Are you treated like naughty schoolkids there too?

Top stuff mate, lucky!
    There were two different companies. ProMo Racing do mostly Mugello but venture out to other tracks. They are the premier, biggest rideday co. in Italy.
    The Misano mob were Specialbike. things were much more difficult in communication. No cameras allowed at Misano but transponders compulsory at both.
    Promo even do a rolling gentlemans race at the end of the day.

Thread Information