So, after the last ARDC day I did back in... sept? I think? My R1 was feeling a little down on power and I figured it was time for a refresh of the engine. Cue lots of late nights and throwing handfuls of money at my mechanic

All was running smoothly in anticipation of a friday ARDC day followed by a trackday Sunday, then putting the bike under a warm blanket until the last round of St George come November! Even went so far as finally ordering a quickshifter to join the 20th century. I know, big steps, Rome wasn't built in a day, run forrest run, life is like a... What?

Anyway, motor was run in on the dyno, dumped the oil and there was more glitter in it than oxford street the morning after Mardi Gras. Full strip down has commenced, but no obvious signs yet means motor is really getting stripped down and probably won't be ready in the next few weeks...

What the fuck do I do now? I pondered...

Well, step one was to sell my RSV4 roadbike that has been living under a sheet and junk mail. The new buyer (yet to transfer the money!!!!!!) is taking it away this weekend I hope, if he pays.

So, with potentially no bike to finish the season and a soon to be replenished bank balance, I did what any sensible grown up adult would do.

This thing is bling. BLING!

So, sometime in the next couple of weeks, I need to get some lovely fresh sticky black things for the wheels (Marshy?). Get some race numbers and stuff (Hi Marshy!) (Nick?)

Get up to see Mr Wellsprung and get it well... sprung!

And dance around making happy noises.