Thread: Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Good luck to Mike today in Motegi with his second day in Motogp.The frst day went well not having ridden the track or the bike before he was comfortably inside the qualifying 107%.

Super talent "mad mike" remember when first turned up at the e/c at 17 being from queensland was pushing Kev Curtain all the way in 600's
    Looks like he's learning fast at Motegi too.

Within 3.9 seconds of Rossi on pole. Great result considering first time at track , on motogp bike ,carbon brakes and he stayed on the thing . .1 off Baz .

Yeah, outstanding ride from him!
    A LOT to learn in a season, looking at someone like Rabat... never mind a flippin weekend!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

And qualifies only 0.13 behind teammate Baz. Incredible.
    And this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Aprilia RSV4
    2005 Ducati 999s

I can't wait the see how he goes at PI now that he's gone Race distance on the bike.

Sooooooo excited for him!!!! He's a great kid, really really nice, and he can really ride too. Good on him.

Soooooo, as I've shared a grid with a current MotoGP rider, that kinda sorta nearly makes me a MotoGP rider too, yeah?

IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Sooooooo excited for him!!!! He's a great kid, really really nice, and he can really ride too. Good on him.

Soooooo, as I've shared a grid with a current MotoGP rider, that kinda sorta nearly makes me a MotoGP rider too, yeah?

Huh, I thought you already were?

And also, bloody good on him! So stoked that he has the ride at PI as well. Knows the track and will have a bit more preparation this time! Top bloke, hope some more comes of this.
    Last edited by zoidberg; 17-10-2016 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post

You can start autographing bikes now

Hope Mike follows his strong performance in Japan with a great ride at PI.

Thread Information