Thread: Going from 38th to 9th.

Going from 38th to 9th.

So I entered my first race on the weekend, And if i wasn't hooked before i Definitely am now. WOW, what a feeling it is again to be racing, and bikes are so much faster then go karts. Had a couple of ups and downs with the team but i Think we all came out in a great position, couple of the boys with PBs, and not just little ones but absolutely smashing them. couple of first places. But since i had bike trouble for the clubsport qualifying i couldn't get a time down at all which meant starting off last on the grid (38th), so i did my best and got a little nasty at times and some close passes to get through and ended up finishing in 9th.
    I have attached the video but could not cut it down so when you turn it on, fast forward to 3:20 for the start and enjoy.
    Big thanks go out to marshy and the team Superbike source racing for helping me not just on the weekend but all the way leading up to that first day. My old man, and brother for being the pit crew and getting the bike running again in such a short amount of time, and Big Carl kitson for stuffing around with my ECU 2 days before the race meet to get it flashed in time.

Thank you everyone. So happy.

The 2008 Beast R6 "champ" #81.
    Director of TrackStop Service and Storage
    "for all your motorcycle track needs"

Thats AWESOME mate, the 1st lap was fantastic!!!! not sure how you got that uploaded so quick I'm still rooted....

What a great video! It's a good "how to cut through a race field" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nicely done. Stayed calm and made nice clean moves. How'd you go starting from 9th?

Thanks guys, luke I am just excited as hell. Was a lot of fun going through that. Started 9th, got up to 6th and had my front end wash out on turn 9. But started 38th again and finished I think 12th the next race and ended up starting 12 and finishing 6th I think.
    The 2008 Beast R6 "champ" #81.
    Director of TrackStop Service and Storage
    "for all your motorcycle track needs"

Hahahaha, awesome vid!!
    Great ride mate!!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Sweet video! Love the part when I go around T12 and then roll off as I hit dirt on the exit and you hyperspeed past me... :(

Thread Information