Thread: ARDC issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Top bloody effort Nick, thank you a bunch for pursuing them! Regarding the three by three grid spacing, them saying it will be actioned as of the end of the year, I'm assuming that will be the grid setup for the opening round in Feb? I mentioned this to Zara and Chris last night at the presentation, they were happy and surprised as they were going to limit the grids to 40 next year to try and avoid the same issue, but both felt the numbers wouldn't need to be cut down to 40 if the grid were indeed in the new format.

They have asked and mentioned the 3 x 3 to the ARDC recently and were told as it is not a FIM sanctioned track, it wasn't necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    They have asked and mentioned the 3 x 3 to the ARDC recently and were told as it is not a FIM sanctioned track, it wasn't necessary.
    I guess they didn't create a properly reasoned argument. To me, ARDC are at risk of being liable for start line injuries if they knew the FIM and Motorcycling Australia had both decreed and recommended, respectively, the change. If I were one of the recently injured and feeling litigious, I think there would be a strong case for negligence. But I'm not, so I'll just be thankful they've bowed to common sense and made the changes.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Thread Information