Thread: 2017 Calendar updated

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ive been to a meeting or 2........also had a good chat to all of them at the presentation last weekend, was a constructive talk about the club and racing and all of us. They have our racing at heart and like Nick said its a heartless task. Its the only club that organises race meetings not for profit ( just because they love it ). I have no axe to grind re who anyone races with, Ive done heaps with loads of organisations, some in this country some in others. I would say, attend the meetings or at least one or 2. Offer to help the club anyway you can. Offer suggestions on improvements as Nick has and others have. This way we might just get to have race meetings to go to, or at least options of choosing different race meetings As for the weather LOL I would say dont go club racing in the UK Carl has seen me go through all of this and more over the years, rain, sleet, snow, ice, occasional sun !! yup it sometimes gets luke warm in northern england. Ill take a wet cold day in PI anytime over some of the conditions in the UK. I found PI and Broadford to be extermely grippy no matter what the conditions were, however EC and Wakey can catch you out when its cold. I guess they both need resurfacing. Practice starts for the novice groups practice session was discussed and thought kindly of, 3 across the grid was discussed and again thought kindly of .
    Anyways, have fun wherever you race....

And a note to the racer who ranted and raved and was abusive to the ladies in the office...... your an asshole and your lucky myself and a few others were not aware that is all

Had a thought re those racers that constantly go to the grid and do not know their grid spot ( assuming grids were posted ) I thought grid them wherever is safe for that race then next race they will grid at the back.. problem sorted they wont make that lazy error again..it slows down the day and seemed totally reasonable to me ( note.. if its me they catch there is a disclaimer im old and have Alzheimers ) !
    Last edited by Stu23; 30-11-2016 at 12:14 PM. Reason: just remembered something esle i suggested

Thread Information