Thread: Pete Moore fundraising

Pete Moore fundraising

Pete is a good mate of Nafe. I'm not sure I've met him, but he races with us in St George. Pete was unfortunate enough to get caught up in the start line incident recently, through no fault of his own, and has a broken body and a broken bike. He's healing the body, but his bike is a write off, I believe (and not a stat writeoff from the auctions that's really just a few scratches on the frame and some damaged road plastics, but snapped-in-half-written-off). Nafe might be about to elaborate.

Nafe ad a few others have been good enough to set up a crowd funding page to allow donations to help Pete recover and rebuild. I've donated. I'd encourage everyone to imagine it was you in the same situation, and chip in whatever you can afford.

Link: https://www.mycause.com.au/page/141861/our-hero-pete
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Cheers for sharing Marshy, he's a super friendly helpful bloke. I don't know him that well other than at a couple of race meets and at the track, but any exchange I have had with him has always been very positive. One of those characters.

As you said, I just imagined myself in the same position as he was. Could easily be any one of us involved. Not that sure on the overall condition of his bike as of yet, but on him, he will be hospital for sometime yet. Fair bit of painful physio in his near future... On that note, I hope he gets a cute physio, by god, I've got a great one in Warriewood if you need to be fixed. Just know you probably won't be able to get up for a little while due to modesty...

Racing is awesome, but man, when shit goes wrong, it can go wrong quick.

Thread Information