Thread: ASBK 2017

ASBK 2017

Just put in my entry for ASBK round 1, at the World Superbike Championship, Phillip Island, Feb 2017. I'm excited!!!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

maybe me too, will take a little to decide still tho
    AKA Tumbleweed #52

Bike: 06 r6 #52 (search for the flouro!!)
    Dirt: Honda Cr125r

Major Sponsor:

fuck the entry is expensive. i was 50/50 but now i dont think so. think I will wait until the 2nd round later in the year for a better schedule when there is no wsbk or p6's

Hanging with the Worlds boys is soooooooo worth the price of admission!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Hanging with the Worlds boys is soooooooo worth the price of admission!!!!

I reckon you're right there! I'd deff go down, at leasts once to see, if I could free up the time!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Eeeeek! Homologated tyre list just released, and Dunlop have removed the KR106 from the list!!! WTF?!?? It's now the US-made Buffalo, in soft and med compounds. I sincerely hope FX don't do the same. Inexplicably, rears are still all KR108s. Honestly, Monza are dicks.

Just put in my entry for ASBK round 1, at the World Superbike Championship, Phillip Island, Feb 2017. I'm excited!!!
    Good stuff Nick

Pity I was a late withdrawal. Anyone else glued to the computer screen watching live timing on Computime today?? Results are here: http://computime.com.au/meetings/ind...tID=2017/WSBK/

Pity I was a late withdrawal. Anyone else glued to the computer screen watching live timing on Computime today?? Results are here: http://computime.com.au/meetings/ind...tID=2017/WSBK/
    Yep Jesus
    That Mark Chiodo goes ok on a 675 for a D grader... must have a ST George grading

Yep Jesus
    That Mark Chiodo goes ok on a 675 for a D grader... must have a ST George grading

Thread Information