Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Onboard camera setups

That looks fantastic, May have to get a camera now ,

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
    You can never have Too many Bikes

some of the reviews mentioned that the it dies randomly, others never mentioned it ... mixed reviews I guess. Either way, I like it.
    The completely rebuilt R6 "MetalMan" #70
    visit my page:
    www.youtube.com/AussiesR6
    www.facebook.com/metalmanracing
    For all the latest technology in Action Video Cameras, head to www.dvrsafety.com.au
    Sponsored by BC Riley Haulage: www.facebook.com/Bcrileyconsulting/

Mine only died when the battery died really... then again, 1st time running it. Who knows...

That's magic, Ed! Does it get in the way at all?
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Not anymore than a regular gopro sitting there would... I have actually just been in the garage and moved it a bit. In my infinite wisdom, the 1st time I set it up, forgot that the thing moves and keeps it horizontal... so it doesn't actually need to be mounted at 90ยบ as I always had my cameras! hahaha Now I've set it up skewed to the right even more, the only difference will be the camera sitting a bit lower than before

Was out at the Creek yesterday and got to play with the new camera. We got in 4 sessions for the day before the heavens opens. Also finally cracked the 40's with a 1.40.7. Not this sesh though.
    Love the new camera. Amazing features and if you have OBDII even more. Unfortunately the Blade does not. From 2012 I think.

Nice Marcus! Heaps of info there. What damper do you have on yours? It gets pretty tankslap happy a couple of times there! Also, what gearing?

And that dreaded camera bounce... I calmed mine down a little by putting some foam under the tank cover, made it easier to watch.

Also, good work on the 40.7! I'm jealous...

I reckon with the tank slappers!! Very, errr, exciting. Nice camera! I have camera envy....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    Nice Marcus! Heaps of info there. What damper do you have on yours? It gets pretty tankslap happy a couple of times there! Also, what gearing?
    Just stock mate. Yeah, first time I've had one like that.

Heart rate seem a bit out of sequence was dropping while in turn 1 and only start up again after 2/3 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
    Heart rate seem a bit out of sequence was dropping while in turn 1 and only start up again after 2/3 ...
    The faster I go the calmer and more zen like I become.
    It is up and down though. It's measured from my watch so maybe not super accurate. I was surprised to see the heart rate so high. Similar to when I do some heavy cardio and it does explain why I sweat like a blind lesbian at the fish market .
    (The above statement is for comedy reasons only and in no way do I liken the female anatomy to sea life)

Nice one. I dream on a 140 next Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information