Thread: ARDC day friday the 13th

ARDC day friday the 13th

There has been no chatter on here regarding this? Is it cars only as Luke was telling me? Why would you hurt me like that Luke?

Sorry mate I only found out by accident. I thought I was missing out ( looking at the web site from a iPhone) but nick told me it was cars only ( looking at a PC) seems ARDC have a few web site issues.

Oh I mean
    it's a conspiracy against you, every one else already knew....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, just spoke to Nafe, who just heard back from ARDC, and it's ON!!! But only if we get enough forms in by 3pm today. I just need to organise a babysitter......
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Wasn't looking great as of about an hour ago when i spoke to them, but they said they will see how many forms show up by 9AM tomorrow. By the looks of it, this one seemed to slip everyones attention, so it might be a good day to be on track with relatively few others.

Pretty please with sugar on top, get on it kids.

I just talked to Cudlin, he was trying to rustle up enough for one of his coaching days with 4 students and him, so that would be another 5.

its a bit early for ARDC to be calling it anyway, isn't it? its only tuesday

call me a big girl but 39C @ 2pm is a bit much for me ... That said I'll be riding past at around 1pm that and engine for new bike is not back yet
    Last edited by Linden; 10-01-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simonr View Post
    I just talked to Cudlin, he was trying to rustle up enough for one of his coaching days with 4 students and him, so that would be another 5.

its a bit early for ARDC to be calling it anyway, isn't it? its only tuesday
    I thought the same! Good work talking to Cudlin, if he does get his numbers, we're on. But jebus, tell him to hurry, last I spoke to them they said they need the numbers by 9AM. I blame Plumb for this one, he's conspiring against me, I just know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Linden View Post
    call me a big girl but 39C @ 2pm is a bit much for me ... That said I'll be riding past at around 1pm that and engine for new bike is not back yet
    I did see that temp, but for half a SU day without all the bullshit, I am happy to do a few less laps by the arvo.

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    I blame Plumb for this one, he's conspiring against me, I just know it.
    I've got other things on my mind...

Yeah, how to stay longer in heaven. Nice, Plumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    Bahahahahah!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    I've got other things on my mind...

You look waaaaaay smaller behind those drinks. I like your safety vest though, the shark is a nice touch.

Sorry boys im out for this one, didn't realise it was on, appreciate the chase though Nafe

I'll see you next Weds if anyone is out there?
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie57 View Post
    I'll see you next Weds if anyone is out there?
    Yes I am

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Yes I am
    Cool, give me a sesh to warm up then we can have a battle
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

Thread Information