Post from terry on FB 18-1-17

My apologies to everyone regarding not announcing the 2017 calendar yesterday as I said last week I would. Unfortunately because there are some people I am dealing with still away on holidays etc I have not yet been able finalise several related things out as I thought I would have by now. I need to get these things signed off on prior to announcing everything.
I know there are rumours about there being no series this year with all sorts of interesting reasons given, but this is not correct, there will be a 2017 series, the calendar is set and ready to go.
Please bear with me on this until I can announce everything at once, I can say round one is a three day round (like all rounds will be this year) and it is at SMSP on the 7-9th April, so everyone can start to get ready for that.

By the way the Supersport and AM-Sport 600 racing is on SBS Speedweek this coming Sunday from 2pm to 3pm and the major supports classes including the STARS of TOMORROW race, FX300 Ninja's, Formula Oz and Pro-Twins is on the Sunday after. ... cheers Terry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk