Thread: 10th March Stay Upright

10th March Stay Upright

I'm BACK!! Who's in for this??
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

I may make an appearance for this momentous occasion. Kind of a "I'm back" for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yiewww!! Glad to hear it mate. Will be a top day!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Can't let you guys have all the fun
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

I'm there on the 9th. I will have a full report on track conditions for you. Hopefully rain will have stopped and we can lay fresh rubber in readiness for your return.

2013 Aprilia RSV4
    2005 Ducati 999s

not for 330 or wot ever it is ... ardc is way betterererer an cheaperererer
    The completely rebuilt R6 "MetalMan" #70
    visit my page:
    www.youtube.com/AussiesR6
    www.facebook.com/metalmanracing
    For all the latest technology in Action Video Cameras, head to www.dvrsafety.com.au
    Sponsored by BC Riley Haulage: www.facebook.com/Bcrileyconsulting/

Quote Originally Posted by Metal-Man View Post
    not for 330 or wot ever it is ... ardc is way betterererer an cheaperererer
    $285 mid week, less your MA licence fee reversal.

It's alive ... Frankie lives ... few little things to do (well lots) but he's been up and down the drive ... f**k its loud so might do the last session of the day and drop into twilight if it's going well

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    I'm BACK!! Who's in for this??
    I'll be there mate, weather looks perfect as well!
    2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

I'd probably go, but I'll ba packing to leave for a couple of days at Phillip Island instead... Damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
    I'd probably go, but I'll ba packing to leave for a couple of days at Phillip Island instead... Damnit.
    First world problem right there. We will miss ya, but our aim's improving.

I think I'm in

Story of my life

The triumphant return!!! Go Johnny go go go!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    First world problem right there. We will miss ya, but our aim's improving.
    Thanks! I mean... hey, wait a minute

3 days out, ok weather forecast and all groups still have vacancies. Unheard of this time last year before the price increase

Quote Originally Posted by simonr View Post
    3 days out, ok weather forecast and all groups still have vacancies. Unheard of this time last year before the price increase
    Yah. A year ago you had to book 3 months in advance, particularly on a weekend. Even the upcoming Saturday isn't anywhere near booked out.

I'm out. See u all on the 31st

Quote Originally Posted by Plumb View Post
    I'm out. See u all on the 31st

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Say it ain't so.

Looks tops!!

Friday 10 March

SummaryMin 16Max 28Partly cloudy.Possible rainfall: 0 mmChance of any rain: 10% Sydney area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely along the coastal fringe. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending southerly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening.
    Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

I'm in, I was out there today for my first proper hit out in 6 months and on the new beast. The track is in good condition so should be a good day.

Woo hoo!! What times did you do, Steve?

Very early days yet man. It was amazing how match fitness wasn't there with the different muscle groups you use riding.Mostly 37's- 38's, did a couple 36's and a 36 zero. it is just good to have a day under my belt after so long off the bike and something to build on.

Brett was saying the aim solo don't work real well with the R1. I noticed mine wasn't the best. Have you had any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    Brett was saying the aim solo don't work real well with the R1. I noticed mine wasn't the best. Have you had any luck?
    Mine doesn't work at all. No laps recorded. Bugger. It's a common problem for the R1, apparently, I've discovered after some googling. No idea if/how to fix. I ended up putting mine in my suit hump, where it worked perfectly!!

Was it you that was going to send the info to Ron Burns the importer. I spoke to him yesterday and he acknowledged there was a problem. A mixed couple of days for me, I had a lowside at turn 2 . I have a 18-20 Brembo and had it set on the stiffer setting with a front end that was set to stiff also I locked a brake over a bump trailing into the corner and tucked the front. Disappointed with myself as it was the last session of the day and it was something I was going to play with at home the next day. I had done everything I wanted to and was pretty happy with a 35.4 not pushing to hard earlier in the day after a six month lay off.

I fitted my AIM SOLO DL per the Aprilia wiring. When I turned the ignition on it was good , but as soon as I started it , it went into error. In the end , just wired into the ECU and not the main power as well. Works perfectly now, but I have to charge the Solo up before running it

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Mine doesn't work at all. No laps recorded. Bugger. It's a common problem for the R1, apparently, I've discovered after some googling. No idea if/how to fix. I ended up putting mine in my suit hump, where it worked perfectly!!
    Pretty sure my Speedangle will work with you R1 Marshy. 😂It will even tell you how far you're leaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Krackeye View Post
    Pretty sure my Speedangle will work with you R1 Marshy. It will even tell you how far you're leaning.
    Bahahahaha. And we know that data is useless without lean angle.

All jokes aside, Brett swapped his Aim for a SA, and Baran swapped his Aim for a SA. Just because the Aim doesn't work on the R1. I'll follow up with Aim.

Thread Information