Yep...I am from the dark state, however I was born in VIC if that helps??
Basic story is, I am the wrong side of 40, got back into bikes about 2 years ago after not having been on one since I was in my early 20's.
Went to a track day to "get my eye in" safely, and was hooked.
Been going to the local track ever since (Plus PI and Broady once each), and blowing all my spare cash on cheap track beaters and go fast bits.
I think I have green blood (throwback to younger trail bike days), but will ride anything.
I actually got rid of my Zx6r and bought an old Aprilia (Price was good, full Ohlins and C20 class eligible if I feel the need)
For some reason I love the wog bikes (Had a Ducati road bike). they just feel right body position wise and as I am a torque freak, so the twin's suit me better.
So I am transitioning from a 600 Jappa to a 1000 spaghetti.
However, Love the old bike's and have a race ready Period 5 KZ 750, just haven't put it on the grid yet (mainly due to timing around race meets and work)
Got half a dozen P5/P6 (Gsxr 750, FZ 750, ZXR 750, CB 900) projects in the shed waiting for a for a rainy day and a xlotto win.
I found my way here via google researching Dunlop slick compounds and pressures/temp and I noticed that Marshy posted here....
Now we don't know each other at all, but before I went to Broadford for my first time (Jan this year) I watched your youtube vids a lot in order to get a feel for the track (Even the crash one!)
So thanks to you first off for providing one of the better ideas of how that particular track works.
There seems to be some great advice in this forum, and I look forward to learning some stuff from you guys, and who knows, might even bump into you somewhere! Cheers.