Thread: FX Queenland Raceway

FX Queenland Raceway

For Owen and Marshy and anyone else who saw the footage today, this is why I ran off and into the bog/ditch!

2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 & 1991 Honda CBR250RR
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

Bugger mate. Very unfortunate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Jeeeeez. Well done in saving that!! There was clearly NO grip on the wet grass. Big-ass puddle and ditch on the way to the fence too. Better luck today, mate!
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Damb. Better luck today mark

Good Lucy to all the TT crew, I need to get my stream on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn man!! Pretty damn slippery off the black stuff!!
    Glad you're all good
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

It is crazy how quick things can go pair shaped, Much damage ? It was good to see you back out there today. Looks like a fun track to ride, I have never seen it from onboard before.

Quote Originally Posted by stevem View Post
    It is crazy how quick things can go pair shaped, Much damage ? It was good to see you back out there today. Looks like a fun track to ride, I have never seen it from onboard before.
    Yeh was just starting to feel comfortable with the place so was annoying to lose track time. It's not a bad track but pretty boring as it is totally flat, short and the only way to overtake people is to do crazy late braking. If you like stop start circuits like WP you would love it, if you like flowing tracks me you will hate it!
    Team GASD Racing
    Sponsored by: GASD, ASR Wealth Advisers, MYM Consulting, Woolich, Cutting Edge Motorcycle Paint Shop, ASBG, HELD Australia, JW Moto Parts, Canberra Motorcycle Centre, Suzuki

Yeah, its boring , though people keep telling me it technical. You guys should have come to Darwin with the BEARS. Now that is a fun track especially for the Panzer brigade

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Yeah, its boring , though people keep telling me it technical. You guys should have come to Darwin with the BEARS. Now that is a fun track especially for the Panzer brigade
    Too close to the FX round mate. Will do PI in AUgust though
    Team GASD Racing

Thread Information