After many years of having Aprilia products[2xRSV4s and a Caponord]. You really wonder what is going to happen to this brand in Australia. I have nearly always purchased stuff , big and small through AF1 in Texas. I would like to get things here to help OZ small business. Moto Italia[Dave Ward] always looked after me with good prices especially around GFC time, parts were cheaper than the US.

John Sample group wasnt great , and now parts from Stevens group , if you can get them is ridiculous. Sold my 2010 RSV4 to a mate, it has started to have either a head gasket leak or as John my mech says it could be a welsh plug in the head

Now in Aust a head gasket cost is about $75.00 each. Same thing from AF1 $16.80.
Also the service of our shops is just slack, took a week for a parts shop in QLD to get back to me. I sent him an email 2 days later and he still hasnt got back about a custom pipe I need.
Us APE people know what a great product we have eh Marshy ! but America is the ONLY way to get parts at a decent price. I understand economies of scale , and importation etc but we are being ripped off and shit service