Thread: Max2H - Manual Tyre Changer

Max2H - Manual Tyre Changer

I bought a MAX2H EVO2 - Got some extras like adaptor shafts and the +4cm anti wheel rotation shaft.

Really easy to change tyres anywhere anytime. It all packs away into a very compact space.

I've been half-tempted to get something like this for the track. The only thing putting me off is how sweaty Lee got when he manually changed tyres at the track once! Not pleasant
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I've been half-tempted to get something like this for the track.
    They are a shit load smaller, lighter and cheaper than those automatic monsters for those with limited boot capacity. I ordered one of these in the vain hope that it solves my problem of needing five hands to hold / perfectly align two spacers, chain, wheel, brake, axle to get a wheel on.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    ... is how sweaty Lee got when he manually changed tyres at the track once! Not pleasant
    Not pleasant ... some people would pay good money to see that! Seriously though just breathing was sweat inducing at SMSP over the last two days. They need to install a pool if the weather stays like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat3R View Post
    I ordered one of these in the vain hope that it solves my problem of needing five hands to hold / perfectly align two spacers, chain, wheel, brake, axle to get a wheel on.
    That's a very neat idea!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information