Exclusive Trailers enclosed motorcycle trailer.

11 months rego.
Currently set up for two sportsbikes, but I've previously had it configured for three sportsbikes.
About a year ago it had new wheel hub assemblies, top quality Japanese bearings and new electric brakes fitted (replaced the original cable brake setup), plus new light truck tyres (all up about $4k worth).
The electric brakes controller is on the A-frame, so you don't need a car with a controller - any car works fine with the electric brakes; just plug in the standard trailer 7-pin flat plug and you're good to go.
LED lights internally, and tail lights. Camera power (linked to the car headlights) at the rear, ready to plug in a camera and go.
New deep cycle battery, wired in to charge from the car (on Euro cars at least; not sure about Jap). It also has a battery charger cable attached and ready to use for charging the battery.
Two wheel chocks bolted to the frame, plus a third matching chock with pre-drilled holes for mounting for the third bike.
Many floor-mounted removable tie down points (all the clip-in anchors are included), plus lots of super-solid mounts on the sides.
Parcel shelf.
Front bike wheel hanging hook, and floor foam for standing a rear wheel on.
Grip tape on the ramp.
Door locks (all matched) with the ability to deadlock them with a padlock for extra security. Spare keys.
Two external fuel jug tubs on the A-frame.

Unbelievably well-balanced trailer, unlike many these days that have too much ball weight and the axle too far back. Fully loaded with two bikes and all the gear it is about 100kg towball weight, which makes towing a breeze and gives it excellent manoeuvrability to push around.

A lot of time and effort spent making this trailer awesome. I wasn't planning to sell it, but I just got an unexpected opportunity to upgrade to a bigger trailer and because of all the stock (especially tyres) I carry to the track, I could really use the extra space.

Measurements:
Internal:
1350 high
3500 long
1900 wide

4800 overall length, hitch to tail
Mfg date: Nov 2010
TARE: 520
ATM: 1400

$9,500 ono. Pickup from Lane Cove.