Another quality track bike from Superbike Source Pty Ltd

MY20 Yamaha R1M racebike
4.5k kms
Just had full proper service, compression checked, leakdown test (less than 5%), clearances checked and adjusted to be better in the range
New Galespeed master cylinder and Brembo race reservoir
Near-new Vesrah SRJL-XX race pads
Your choice of near-new Alpha Racing fully-floating 5.5mm Superbike discs, or NG race discs, or standard discs
Right-angled valves
Spider captive wheel spacers front and rear
Rear caliper carrier mod to make rear wheel changes a breeze
HEL Performance braided lines, ABS delete
Currently IMA clipons fitted (awesome kit), or I'll keep them and put Woodcraft on if you like
Currently has an IMA thumb brake fitted, plus retained the foot brake, but I wouldn't include this without some consideration because the kit is $2k
Custom painted Superbike Source race fairings, WorldSBK design
WRS race screen
New BMC Race air filter
Near-new DID ERV7 520 chain and sprockets
Swingarm mod done to run a longer wheelbase
Motocell lithium battery (MLG14 48WH, twice the normal R1 size)
Jetprime kill switch (maybe - if it has Woolich... see below)
Quick release fuel cap and inside of tank modified to accept a Tuff Jug quick fill nozzle
Eazi-grip tank pads
GB Racing engine covers
GB Racing brake lever guard
Carbon fibre rear hugger
OEM carbon fibre front mudguard
Arashi rearsets, road or race shift (or upgrade to Spider rearsets)
R1 stock titanium headers
Arrow cat-delete mid-pipe
R1 Akrapovic muffler
Ohlins forks just serviced, oiled and regassed pressurised cartridges, re-sprung for 90kg rider
Ohlins rear shock re-sprung for 90kg rider
It was flashed with Woolich (and that ECU is not fitted as of Saturday at ASBK, where a non-flashed standard ECU was fitted to resolve the intermittent Woolich issue, so it's probably best to just leave the unflashed ECU in the bike. Up to you though)
With the Woolich flash, it had the usual restrictions removed etc.
Plus it was dyno tuned (and checked again a couple of weeks ago when getting all the service items done), although the self-learning in the standard ECU was basically spot on anyway.
Woolich fuel, ignition, IAP, TPS, ETV maps from Yamaha Racing Australia are available in a separate file to upload to the ECU, if we go that route
Smog block-off
Radiator and oil cooler guards
Fully lockwired with safety clips
Ti sump plug with magnet and lockwire holes
Demineralised water and race coolant (fresh two weeks ago)
Always used Motul 300V, changed very regularly

(Note: it won't come with a CCU, unless we work out a deal on it, as I don't have a spare)

Having finally sat down to work all this out, and what I think it's worth, I'd say the spec above but without the thumb brake and with Arashi rearsets instead of Spider, and without the CCU, I would advertise it for $28,500 and expect to get $28k or $27.5k pretty easily. For you, what do you reckon... $27k? Price includes GST and tax invoice.

This is how it looked when first built. I've never crashed it. I used those fairings for probably 6 months before my race ones arrived.