Thread: Stoner Rumour Mill

Stoner Rumour Mill

Is going into overdrive
    http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sp...factory-honda/
    he is testing at motegi

inside mail is that he will wildcard at PI

No!! Well, it actually wouldn't surprise me that much - he's discovered he's completely shit at driving a racecar, AND he's had long enough now for the dummy-spit about 'everything and everyone in MotoGP' to have faded to a distant memory. Methinks he misses being the centre of attention.....
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

I agree with you Marshy.... He was having a sook the other day about this year off not being what he thought it would be like.. and yes he is definitely struggling being an 'also ran' in V8 racing.. I also feel he is missing the limelight as well, seeing mammoth efforts like that of Lorenzo, talk about the amount of committment there !! So it would make sense that he wants to come back already... I thought the whole 'retirement' thing was bullshit really and he is never honest with what he tells us.. So this time I hope he doesnt feed us shit and continues on being a motoGP legend...
    Maccarocks
    11' - ZX10R (Road)
    11' - ZX10R (Race)
    Too many other bikes to fit in here !!

I'm looking forward to watching him ride again. He's faarking unreal on a bike. I just hope he keeps his mouth shut! Can't stand to listen to him whine. I still reckon he's one of the best riders of the modern era, but he doesn't have the fortitude of character to be a genuine hero/legend.
    IMA Thumb Brakes! Shop now

Annitori QS PRO quickshifters Shop now

Superbike Source Racing: 'Like' our page to keep up-to-date with all our racing

I'd love to see a return or wildcard at PI, but I reckon he's too proud/arrogant to do it. I reckon he's burning to get back on a bike... It kills me to watch him fight for 2nd last place in the bottom tier of V8SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    I still reckon he's one of the best riders of the modern era, but he doesn't have the fortitude of character to be a genuine hero/legend.
    Reminds me a bit of Gobert, he rode awesome but always doing dumb shit doesn't help your image

I dont think he will be a wild card

It will be good for attendance numbers if he is there Dorna will try an make it happen, crowds last year were massive and for the most part due to him.

Wouldn't him being a wildcard potentially risk damaging the repsol riders championship? He could bump one of them off the podium and change the championship. I couldn't care less but I reckon Honda might

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Wouldn't him being a wildcard potentially risk damaging the repsol riders championship? He could bump one of them off the podium and change the championship. I couldn't care less but I reckon Honda might
    or bump Lorenzo out of first

it goes both ways

Thread Information