Hi Guys,

So I am pretty keen to get into racing and have no experience with it all and have a few questions.

I hope I don't make myself look like a dick, but I will ask anyway. I have done heaps of track days and are very comfortable in green and been bumped up to red a few times. I have no idea what grade I go in or even what class I would be in with my bike etc.

So I have got my MA national licence application and St George Membership together. When I submit it do I need to pick a number or will I be allocated one?

I have an 04 zx10 that was raced before I brought it, so it has been lock wired, shark fin etc. Is there anything else that I need to look at?? As some of you may have seen I have just repaired my fairings and are about to paint them. When I paint them what do I need to do for number boards? I read that they need to be a certain size and back ground colour or something. Is this true??

I am looking at starting with a Race ya mates, to get some idea of it all and how to do a race start then I have no idea other then st George.

Any help and advice you guys have would really be appreciated. There are a few of my mates on here that are looking at doing the same so I hope I can answer some of their questions as well.

Cheers,

Nathan