Liquid Image Ego firmware update.. after purchasing my ego i wanted to use the wifi using the ipod as a screen and the liquid image app but it didnt work without the firmware upgrade so i used another app, action connect and this works if you dont want to use the liquid image app / firmware upgrade but no where near as good .
I did the following for the firmware upgrade.

Make sure when you unzip the file and save it on the sd card you rename it "firmware" with the file type .bin , dont have the version number included as the camera wont find the file to upload .

Firmware Version: 3.3.1.0
Date Posted: 20130-1-8
Major improvements since last release (v2.2.2.2)
1. Improve the remote browsing speed for camera contents.
2. Improve the image/video quality, typically indoor case.
3. Add Underwater mode (can be set through associated APP).
4. Charging speed through DC Adaptor is increased by twice.
5. LED indicator and Beep sound can be disable/enable from associated APP.
6. Support image flip mode (set through associated APP).
7. More Video resolution can be set through associated APP
8. Improve the speed of Wi-Fi coming to ready for operation (from 18s to now 9s)
9. Support more status parameters reported to associated APP, now APP can show the camera battery, Micro SD card status.

UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Ensure your battery is fully charged.
2. Connect your camera to your computer.
3. Make sure you Micro SD card is correctly formatted.
4. Download the file “firmware_V3310.zip” from the link: http://www.weltin.com.hk/support/liquid-image/
5. Unzip the downloaded “firmware.bin” and copy into the Micro SD root directory.
6. Disconnect the camera from the computer, the camera will auto power off
7. Press and hold “Shutter” button, then press “Power” button, release the two buttons when you see the words “Up” on the LCD screen.
8. The camera will automatically upgrade itself, after the process (normally within 1 minute), the camera will automatically shut down.
9. Restart the camera, wait till the Wi-Fi icon pop up (around 25s), then the camera will automatically restart by itself, it’s normal, after that, the camera is ready for use.
Notes: after upgrade, you may need to set up the camera Data/Time (through APP “Action Connect”) again, the APP will sort the camera contents according the DateTaken parameter, so it’s very important.