Thread: What I did today...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mick, do you use CNC milling machines? I ask because i do a lot of 3D modelling for my work and am looking at getting some spare parts for my vortex rearsets made up.

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    If that closes will it cut ignition?
    Thats the Plan Dan

Quote Originally Posted by senator8 View Post
    Interesting you ask that. Yes it does. I had the same switch on a car for nitrous. We had to remove the cover and just leave the toggle, as sometimes from vibration it would close.
    How much vibration Rick? the cover does sit up on its own but will keep an eye on it - thanks for the heads up.. it is easy enough to remove if need be - or do what marshy suggesterd

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Was thinking if you had a moment, maybe got off the seat, you might accidentally hit it closed which would make things interesting.

Can you set it up so it's reversed - closed is on then flip it up to turn it off?
    not with this switch dan as there is a keyway for the switch cover to lock into.. you could do it but the cover might vibrate arount the switch without the little tang.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazabuzz View Post
    Mick, do you use CNC milling machines? I ask because i do a lot of 3D modelling for my work and am looking at getting some spare parts for my vortex rearsets made up.
    I'd love to use CNCs Mario - My machines are old school tho...Lathe is 60s vintage and miller is 70s at best..

At some point I will get a CNC and do custom stuff but at the moment....its the way slower method.
    Life's too Short- YOLO!

Thread Information