Thread: What I did today...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    . I'm amazed at the difference the physio has done already. I think it's the fact they didn't notice the bone and tendon damage for 5 weeks that has meant I'm a little behind with the shoulder recovery!
    That's bad news dude :( I've finally finished my physio appointments after ~4 months of it, but still gotta keep doing strength exercises but I've got the all clear to ride again. Shoulders are bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    That's bad news dude :( I've finally finished my physio appointments after ~4 months of it, but still gotta keep doing strength exercises but I've got the all clear to ride again. Shoulders are bastards!
    Have Bunnings called to ask for all their bolts back? Good to see you are mended Marty, that shoulder looked like a biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Congrats mate!! That's really great news. Was your's a displaced GT?
    Mine was undisplaced with tendon damage. No surgery but lots of physio for the tendon/muscle stuff.
    You're right man, shoulders are a bitch!!
    Skywalker - 2017 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62
    Red Baron - 2013 BMW S1000RR FOZ/Unlimited/Bears Race Bike #62

Thread Information