Last week I knocked up this word document to use as a 'track diary' and Rick suggested I might put it up here so people could have a look.

Basically, I figured what's the point of using a lap timer if I have no more information about the lap other than the time itself. I found it particularly useful as I was having dramas getting the hang of the Superbike Pro rear I had just put on and my times were significantly off what they were the last time I was out so in a few months time I actually have some context for the difference or if I continued on the tyre I have a starting point for next time I'm out.

It's pretty basic but for people like me really just getting into track riding I think it covers most of the ground you would need. I used one for each session, take 2 mins to fill out and now I have a little more context for the other information I collect through the Lap Timer. Also, very helpful if you - like me - tend to grab used tyres so you aren't spending a tremendous amount of time on any particular set.

Feel free to use / edit to make it more useful / disregard entirely.

TRACK RECORDS.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/awx7li1b30...%20RECORDS.pdf